❣Part 3❣

Armaan was sure that he wasn't dreaming now because,

Atul/Anjali/Nikki/Muskaan- Armaan!!

Armaan looked at Rahul and Rahul nodded.

Rahul- inn sabko sab pata hai.. sab kuch!

Armaan just processed the fact that his friends are talking to him on the call, only he knows how much he missed them. When they didn't hear any response,

Atul- Armaan, tu humse gussa hai kya?

Anjali- woh kyun gussa hoga?

Nikki- Exactly! Gussa toh humein hona chahiye.

Muskaan- Aur nahin toh kya.. Armaan tu na chup chap silent mode se baahar nikal warna mujhse bura koi nahin hoga.

Armaan- chup chap silent mode se kaise niklu Muskaan?

All of them look at the phone and then burst out laughing at Muskaan. 4 of them in India and 2 in New York.
Muskaan glared at all of them, effectively shutting up Atul and Abhi, and then to the phone,

Muskaan- chup karo donon.. koi mazak nahin chal raha yahan pe.

Armaan shut up at that.

Armaan- I'm sorry guys, main.. I just didn't want to burden you all.

Anjali- humari friendship tumhe burden lagti hai Armaan?

Armaan- of course not Anjy.. tab waise hi sab pareshaan the apni problems ke saath.. aur I didn't..

Muskaan- I didn't what..

And that was it.. all of them started arguing on the call itself.

They couldn't complete their meaningless fight because Rahul shouted,

Rahul- STOP!!

When everyone shut up.. and Armaan looked at him bewildered wanting to know the reason of his sudden outburst, Rahul continued,

Rahul- Guys! Abhi iss jhagde se zyada important kaam hai hume right?

Rahul said, clearly referring to everyone except Armaan.

Rahul- toh apna gussa baad mein nikal lena ispe. Okay?

Everyone- okay!!

Rahul- good!

Abhi- so?
Anjali- actually Armaan..

Nikki- woh hume..

Atul- tujhe kuch..

Muskaan- batana hai.

All of them are really nervous about breaking this big news to Armaan and couldn't complete their sentence. While Armaan will be patiently waiting for them to continue.

🥺🥺
Riddhima is sitting on the bed and Padma brings a tray of food for her.

Riddhima- mujhe bhook nahin hai.

Padma- aise kaise bhook nahin hai.. kal shaadi hai teri.. agar aise hi mana karti rahi na.. toh kal pheron ke waqt chakkar khake gir jaegi.

Riddhima doesn't reply, to which Padma sighs and makes her daughter look at her.

Padma- yeh shaadi teri bhalai ke liye hi tay ki hai Shashank ne.. saari zindagi toh Armaan ka intezaar nahin kar sakti na tu.

Riddhima's eyes again well up and a couple of tears fall from her eyes. She nods and Padma leaves from the room.

🥺🥺
Armaan- tum sab pichle 5 minute se fumble kar rahe ho.. yeh ek international call hai for God sake.

Abhi- Armaan, baat thodi.. nahin bohot serious hai.