eighteen !

eighteen.

the girl leant against the palm of her hand, with her elbow resting on the table beneath her. she had a soft smile on her face as she watched her boyfriend dance around the kitchen in a little pink apron, singing one direction songs. she was immersed in watching the way his hips moved, and she was amused by the fact that he didn't realise she was watching him.

"having fun?" she said suddenly, making him jump and throw his wooden spoon in the air. she began to giggle uncontrollably as he held a hand over his heart. he gave her a sharp glare as she continued laughing, stalking towards her as she had her eyes closed. he latched onto her ribs, pushing his fingers into the bones and smiling when she started squirming.

"not so great, is it?" she threw her head back in a loud laugh as isaac reached her most ticklish spot, leaning down to catch her lips in a sweet kiss. she smiled into the lip lock, cupping his cheeks in her hands and rubbing her thumb over his sharp cheek bone.

"what's cooking, good looking?" she glanced around his body to look at the pot he'd been stirring, seeing a red substance in it. he looked down to her with his eyebrows raised, before leaning down to kiss her again.

"you're so cheesy. come help." he pulled her up from the stool she sat on, dragging her towards the pot of pasta he'd been making. she stood behind him, her arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

"i never knew you could cook." she pulled away from their embrace to stand by his side, looking at the pot and smiling. isaac gave her a sheepish smile back, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"i can't. your mom gave me the recipe. said that if i was going to live here, i had to do something." scarlett chuckled at the boy, smiling at the thought of him bonding with her mother.

"it tastes good." the short girl pulled a knife out of a drawer behind her, beginning to slice the herbs that isaac had decided he wanted to leave out of the meal he was cooking for the mccall family.

"you know what else tastes good? y—" the girl pushed herself towards where her boyfriend stood, lifting the knife in her hand up to his throat and holding it underneath his chin. his smile faltered, before wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling the knife away.

"bold of you to assume i'm scared of your knife." the girl glanced sideways at him, lifting the knife back up, this time pointing it at his chest with a smirk. he sucked in a sharp breath, looking down to the blade that was digging into his skin.

"bold of you to assume i won't stab you." he smirked slightly at the girl, leaning down to catch her lips in a rough kiss, she was taken aback, and let her guard down far too easily. he pulled the knife from her hand, lifting her body up onto the countertop.

"okay, we make food on their. knock it off. kids..." the two of them jumped apart as they heard the familiar voice, looking around to see stiles walking into the house with a bag of chinese food clasped in his hand.

"scott's not here." she said quietly, as isaac's hands made their way up her body to rest on her hips. his body spun around, his back now against her chest, her head resting gently on his shoulder.

"does it look like i care, scar? dad's not home, i was bored." she rolled her eyes at the boy, pushing isaac forwards and sliding off of the countertop. she began to scoop the pasta and sauce into a tub for her mother, taking isaac's hand and leading him away from the kitchen.

"we're going to the hospital. be good." she leant down to kiss her brother's head gently, before pulling her boy out of the house and towards where her car was. they climbed into each side, shooting down the roads towards the hospital, to greet her mother.

"go take that to my mom, i gotta pee." she leant up to kiss her boy on the cheek gently, sending him towards the front desk where her mother stood. he gulped gently, holding the small tub of pasta in his hand, wandering towards the front desk with a nervous smile on his face.

"isaac, did you bring me dinner?" he nodded sheepishly, as melissa came around the side of the front desk to embrace the tall boy. she smiled softly, the boy mirroring her smile exactly. he smiled as they pulled away, handing her the food just as scarlett came skipping up behind him.

the girl threaded her arm through his, leaning her head on his forearm and smiling softly. "hey, you two know it's valentine's day, right?" the couple exchanged a glance, before shaking their heads simultaneously at her mother.

"isaac, go take my daughter somewhere." he nodded his head, pulling scarlett away from the hospital building and towards where her car was parked. he rushed over to the passenger side door, opening it and guiding her into it. he climbed into the driver's seat, taking them towards where isaac's old favourite place was.

"where are you taking me?" she giggled softly as he pulled her through the woods gently. their hands were intertwined, and scarlett felt so at peace with isaac. she gasped softly when they stopped, they were on a ledge that overlooked the whole of beacon hills.

"oh, isaac. it's beautiful." she gushed to him, looking up to him with heart eyes that he'd never seen before. if you would have told scarlett mccall that in her sophomore year of high school, she would fall in love with a boy a foot taller than her, with daddy issues and a soft heart, she would've laughed in your face.

"i love you, isaac." scarlett had always struggled with saying those three words. she always believed that whoever she loved would leave her in some way, and for the most part it was true. the only people she ever said it to were scott, stiles and her mother. and now isaac.

"i love you too, scarlett."