Chapter 9 (The Training Period Fastforward)

English = "Hello"

Korean = "Hello"

"This is dorm, Okay?" The man said gesturing to the moderate-looking building with his limited English, who refers to be called Seungwon, he was one of the managers of the boy and girl group project. It was part of their job to take care of everyone involved. Seungwon tossed me a dormitory key, "Go drop off stuff in dorm 5."

I opened the car door with timid hands, grabbing my bulging backpack and suitcases out of the popped open trunk of the car. I drag them towards the building with difficulty to find the room I was gonna stay in for who knows how long. 

Unlocking the door, the area was small. The kitchen area was semi-combined with the living room, both a bland white color with dark gray carpet for the living area and lighter flooring for the small kitchen.

There were four doors along the hallways, one of which was the one to the bathroom, and two others that led to rooms I assume we would sleep. The bathroom did not have a tub, but there was a drain on the floor below, and a showerhead above, or at least there were multiple drains on the floor, one was next to the sink that reached up to my stomach.

The two rooms each had three bunk beds, each bunk bed has two beds. In the dormitory, there are 12 beds and the last door was locked so I assumed it was the manager's room.

"Man, this is a dump, oh well I have experience living in places like this." I groaned accepting the living conditions, walking into the closet room for an empty bunk bed. But to my dismay, the beds were already claimed, and in the other room was almost a mirror image, there was one bed left. Sitting down on the bed I quickly realized why one wanted this particular bed, there's a strange cold spot on the furthest left corner of the bed. "Nothing I can do about it now, I'll have to deal with it and whine about it later."

I walked over to one of the vacant drawers of the shared dresser with no name attached to it and tucked away my clothes.  Once I was done, I sorted out my shoes in a vacant spot in the closet and walked out of the room to use the bathroom. I ran into an unfamiliar face coming out of the bathroom, she was an Asian with an angular face with bright eyes, a very stunning girl.

"Oh...Hello, my name is Imani Charter...nice to meet you," I introduced and she appeared to be fixated on my looks. "Uum, are you gonna introduce yourself or keep staring at me?"

"So Sorry...my name is Cecelia Park, I'm from Brazil." She reaches for a handshake and I reciprocate. So she is Brazilian...wow I never met a Brazilian before. In Oklahoma, well in the part of the area, we live in, there's a low chance of running into them there. Understandable, our part of town isn't exactly the safest to live, if my trip to the hospital was an indication. "First day here, right? Which time did you come in?"

                                                          DOB: Cecelia Park, January 5th, 1995