What Happened

"The f*ck is wrong with you, you retarded piece of broccoli!" shouted Bakugou. 

"Bakugou, langue," Iida said doing his hand chop thing, "I think we should call the police or the pro hero's ."

"I think Iida's right we should call them. They'll know what to do," said Uraraka. So they did just that. While they were calling Izuku quickly and quietly went to the washroom to clean his hands.

When the police arrived they asked the class for their statements about what happened. When all of the kids finished they left to go back to the dorms. Completely forgetting the boy left behind, as they walk into the van they took to go there.

---- small time skip to back at the dorms--------

"Now that we are back," Mina said mentally preparing herself "why were you touching the inside of the man's head?" she talks and everyone including her turns to where she thinks the greeny is. Then some of them gasp seeing him not there.

"I guess he went back up to his room," Kirishima says.  Suddenly they hear the door open and they are greeted with the freckled boy walking into the common room.

"You left me at the karaoke place," he says in a monotone voice while answering the confused looks on his classmate's faces. Walking straight up the stairs he mumbled incoherent words. 

"What the heckle was that?" questioned Kaminari.

"I have no idea, dude," Sero said looking just as confused as his bro.

Back with Deku

 When Izuku got to his room he pulled out his phone to call someone important. Thinking how funny it was that every time he tries to socialize he is always shunned for being weird. Finding the contact on his phone he pressed the name.

"Hello"