Izuku is drinking the right juices

(Uh there are some mentions of rape and abuse so I just wanted to warn you. Youll understand the title once you read.)

"What's with all the noise?" the green bean said as he rubbed his eyes. Keeping his eyes half-lidded, he walked over to the kitchen to get a drink of water. While he was doing that Todoroki got up and walked over to him.

"Uhh, hey can we talk later?"

"Um, sure, but why?" The boy asked. Getting no response he shrugged and when over to his dorm.

"That was just awkward for me to watch," Mina said as everyone agreed. I mean who wouldn't two of the most antisocial people have a conversation now that is a strange scene.

—-time skip to the next day in class—-

"As you know you problem children are trying to become heroes, but today's class is about some of the darker parts of being a hero: like child abuse, rape, and drug abuse. For example, if a woman comes up to you a tells you that her daughter went to a party and got raped. How would you react? This is the type of training we are going to be doing today. It may not be pretty but it is important. Now everyone how would you react to my example before. Then when your done write it down on a piece of paper and we will share it with the class and discuss"  After that the class got working and once they were done they handed their papers to Aizawa. 

"Ok let's read the first one 'tell the woman to get help from the police it's ok but I would ask the details about it to see how good or bad she is at the worst she could try to take her life from that experience. Any questions?" No one raised their hand waiting in anticipation to see if they do a good job. "Very well, next answer" this went on for a while till a certain gape headed boys answer came "'ask her what he daughter wore and if it was showing enough skin then she deserved it' ok who wrote this" 

"I did sir, if a girl is wearing something so much skin exposed then she's asking for something and it's obviously not to be left alone. It's her fault"(I felt so awkward writing that)

Before anyone could say anything Izuku spoke up "Oh so if a see you in the mall with no safety helmet on it gives me a perfectly good reason to smash in the head with a sludge hammer?" he asked batting his eyelashes like he didn't just suggest homicide.

"Preach, Queen it seems like someone had his respect women juice" Hagakure shouted. Aizawa just sighed and dragged Mineta out of the room and to Nezu's office. As he was closing the door he said.

"That's the end of our lesson for today, we will be focusing on this for a while, and just a heads up you will have a paper due about one of the subjects we a talking about. You can have free time or whatever." And with that, he took the grapeist away.