how did we get here

3 pov

  How did we get here? Was the first thing that came to class 1-A's mind as they were standing on a roof with a gun, a dead body, and a student asking for some bleach. 

Well let's back up a few minutes

Class 1-A was enjoying their time at a karaoke bar, except for one.  Izuku Midoriya. He was forced to come by peer pressure. All he had wanted to do was read his book, but no, Mr. Aizawa forced him to go 'socialize'. So here he is, sitting in the corner of the room not making any eye contact with everyone. 

Suddenly there was a scream from the roof. So some of the most reckless children in japan did the most logical thing they thought to do and ran straight towards the roof. 

Once they got there they saw a gruesome sight. A man surrounded by what seemed to blood lying on the ground. 

"My lord," Momo said, she was a girl with nice black hair tied into a ponytail, she was also the very grounded one in the group, so it was a surprise when she started to have a historical breakdown. 

"Hey, hey calm down," said Mina whispering calming words into her ears as the class gathered around and started thinking about what to do.

"Yeah listen to pinky we can't think properly about what to do if you keep yapping" growled an angry Bakugo.

"The wrong choice of words, but he is right we need to focus, and you would be a huge help to us," Iida said while doing his hand chop thing.

While they were talking about a good plan of action, a certainly interested problem child walked up to the body and started poking around the body. At first, it was to make sure the person was alive, but when he saw the hole right between their eyes he knew that he was in fact dead. But the part that piqued his interest was the bullet in his head, how it got there he had no idea. he started looking around and then he saw it, the gun that was in the person's hands. He looked at it and then he saw it, the brain. Oh how he was infatuated with it, so he stopped thinking of the gun and instead picked the head up and started digging his finger into the hole. Then an idea popped into his head "Hey, Yaoyorozu. Can I maybe get a bottle of bleach and some cleaning supplies?" This is when they all stopped when they saw what he was doing.

"O-oi dude what are you doing?" asked Kirishima

"Making sure he's dead, now Yaoyorozu could you make me some bleach? I need to clean this up"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hi, I hoped you liked this um idk if I'll continue this story depends on what you want.