Oneshot number one

Hey I got this idea based off of a spoof I read that made me laugh. You might see a little Wolfstar if you squint

*After Harry dies* (don't worry it was at a normal age, but he will still talk like he is 17)

"Hey dad, I haven't gotten to talk to you since the war. What's been going on up here." I had said the minute I saw my parents and "uncles".

"..." he just stared at me!?

"Mom, Sirius. What's up with him. Why isn't he talking to me?" I was getting kinda nervous because my parents didn't even greet me after I died.

"Ummm, is this because I married Draco." I asked quietly and tentatively because I knew Dray was up here somewhere.

I was right when I heard a small "hey" from a few feet away. I glanced back and smiled at the love of my life.

"..." but the rest of my family still just stood there.

"Profes—Remus, why is everyone mad it me? What happened?" He just stared at me for a second.

Then he yelled out, "Oh so Now you know my name!!!" I was so confused I just looked at my family.

I heard and saw my parents and Sirius take a collective breath before yelling, " YOU NAMED YOUR SON AFTER SNIVELLUS!!!" (sorry if I spelt it wrong)

"Ohhhhh. Sorry?" Well now I just felt bad.

Sirius looked pissed, "You're sorry, you're sorry!? Do you know how bad you made poor Remmy feel have to witness you picking snivellus before him, but then you didn't have any other boys so he was just left out. Shame Harry Potter shame." I just stared at him in disbelief.

"You know I actually approve of the name." we all looked over to where Severus was standing. Draco just happened to run into his arms, because well it is HIS godfather after all. I just stared at my silly husband with only love in my eyes.

"Oh my god, Sev, did you hear? LILY'S HAD A BABY. IM A GRANDFATHER OMG I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS. You know I never trusted that husband of hers and now he's got her pregnant," he was just rambling, because well I would too. Sev was basically his only parental figure beside his mom, and that pretty sad considering Sev was a Hogwarts 8 months of the year till he was 11. He was now over talking about how untrustworthy he finds Lily's husband and was now excited about the gender, "she's having a little boy you know. Merlin knows she'll know how to deal with him. Hopefully she'll treat him better than she did her brothers when they were growing up."

"You know I don't get why you find Teddy so untrustworthy, you two are basically cousins or something, no offense Siri but your family is complicated." I said while rolling my eyes at Draco's behavior.

"No offense when it's the truth. And did you just say Teddy? Did Lily marry little Teddy Lupin. I'm glad someone in our little group got to marry a Lupin." He said while kinda glaring at Remus. I think that has to do with the whole getting married a year after he died.

"I loved her!!" Is all Remus said back.

Draco has paused during the small conversation interrupting his own ranting but continued soon after we had finished, "So anyway, they are naming the baby after his grandfather. He's gonna be Remus John Lupin. No even though I don't approve of the father, no offense to you. If I could have my way she would never get married because men a bastards and no ones good enough for her, but that wouldn't make her happy and well Teddy does. Anyway I got off track. Even though I don't like the father, once again no offense, i know that kid will be raised right Teddy's a good guy I just don't trust him." During the whole conversation he looked a Remus twice to say no offense but other than that he was just looking at Snape.

Remus on the other hand just looked dazed, he was just mumbling incoherent words over and over again then finally, "In you losers faces, ha, I got my whole name you just got your first and hahahahaha. I am the champion you losers. Oh my god I have to tell everyone," he then ran of and in the distance we heard, "get over here jackass, I am the champion and you will fucking listen!!!!" We all just stared at each other.

Then in midst of the silence we hear Sirius whisper, "You know I've never heard him curse before."

Then we just laughed, and i think the whole I named my son after Severus thing was forgotten in the midst of Remus saying curse words for the first time.

This was my first one shot hope you liked it