I Didn't Think

Warning: Drarry, also language
Harry blurted and didn't think

I can't believe I said that, I wasn't thinking it just came out.

*Flaskback*
"You should smile more often," I said. Oh my god, I said that. I wasn't thinking it just happened, he was laughing with his friends and it just popped out, " You have a nice smile it really suits you. "

Oh fuck I just complimented Malfoy's smile. I'm front of everyone, I did it in front of everyone.

Holy shit I'm screwed, he is gonna kill me I probably embarrassed him.
*End of Flashback*

"Hey mate, you ok"

"Yeah Ron I'm fine , what makes you ask? " I pondered trying to change the topic.

"Oh nothing, it just you were staring off in to space. Bit weird if you ask me."

"Oh it nothing, just thinking about school."

"Bloody hell Harry you need a life, " Ron said exasperated, "You know something's wrong with you when your thinking about school on a weekend."

"Your right I should go get a life," I stated about to get up and leave.

"Oh wait, you are not gonna believe what I saw," Ron said, stopping me in my tracks, " I saw Malfoy in the perfect bathroom, but he was just smiling at himself over and over again; almost as if he was practicing. "

I stood still proceeding his words. Draco listened to him he was smiling because I suggested it. Not gonna lie it made my heart warm a little.

"...he was probably just admiring himself in the mirror, that prat." Ron droned on.

You know maybe he is right, maybe Malfoy was just being egotistical, but deep down I had a feeling this was because of me.

*Sometime in the future*
"Hey babe, remember when you very publicly announced that you thought I should smile more," my beautiful husband said in an antagonizing manner.

"Oh God Draco, don't remind me. It was embarrassing then and it is embarrassing now."

"Even though it got us to start dating, it still embarrasses you. God Harry grow up." He said in that annoying way that showed he was criticizing you but also say, ' hey I love you'.

"Yes, even thought it gave the most amazing boyfriend and husband it still embarrasses me."

The End