Part 5

Serkan woke up feeling extra warm. He opened his eyes to the bright light and the brown wavy hair that rested under his chin. His arms were wrapped around a small female figure; his legs were entangled with her long feminine one. He couldn't tell where his started and hers began.

What the—

There were no nightmares. No dreams. He slept peacefully for...he looked at his watch.

He had overslept. He looked down at Eda who was still peacefully sleeping. He didn't want to wake her, so he slowly moved and put a pillow under her as to not disturb her.

As he got up, his mind flashed to a house he had never seen before. He saw him and Eda lying in a couch. And waking up with his pulse racing, similar to now.

Just ignore it, Serkan.

Serkan looked back at her once more. She really was one of the most beautiful people he'd ever seen. With that final glance, he moved to get ready and start the day.

****************

"Ahmed Bay, thanks so much for drawing this up for me on such short notice."

Serkan had reached out to his old family lawyer because apparently his new lawyer was Eda's friend. How much influence did Eda have in his life that he changed his lawyer? How had he not lost his entire company at this point?

"Not a problem, Serkan Bay. The contract is finalized. All Ms. Eda needs to do is sign the agreement before the wedding. Then all her shares will be back to you."

Perfect.

**********

Serkan walked into his office and Eda was already there looking at drawings on the table.

"Eda, what are you doing?" Eda turned around and gave him the biggest smile. He had to clear his throat. Did he have butterflies? What nonsense.

"Serkan, I'm looking over these sketches for a project."

Serkan moved to her to look over her shoulder.

"Wow. These are really good," Serkan told her genuinely impressed.

"Thank you, but it's still missing something. What do you think if I did this?" Eda moved to change a few lines, quickly sketching. Her hands moved deftly and he was mesmerized by her. She had done exactly what he had been thinking to improve the drawing. He was so focused on her working he almost didn't hear when she started to speak.

"This morning, I woke up without you. I thought you were a dream again." There was thick emotion in Eda's voice. He could hear her trying to hold in tears, but she failed because 2 slipped out and onto the drawings smudging the ink.

"I'm sorry." Serkan didn't apologize easily or often, but this just seemed to come out.

Eda turned to face him. She searched his face, and she must have found what she was looking for because she reached up to touch his cheek.

"I missed you. Please just let me know when you're leaving. I love you. I can't loose you again," Eda told him.

At that moment, Selin walked in.
"Serkan, the press is ready."

*************
"Serkan Bay, we've talked about the company but what about you and Ms. Eda?"

Both him and Eda sat facing the press to talk about the company and future. His plan was already set.

Serkan smiled, "We'll be getting married within the week."

"What?" Eda asked him shocked. Serkan just smiled at her. He could see Selin in the corner of his eye. She wasn't happy, but they knew this needed to happen ASAP.