.3

2021
Cardi b's POV

"GET YO ASS UP!" My sister Hennessy said, jumping on my bed. I groaned "nooo leave me alone Hennessy." I said moving on away from her. "No Cardi get up so we can get to the strip club. I heard there's going to be some big ballers there tonight, and Rich need us there." She said climbing on top of me. "OMG okay!" I said mad, because I could never have a fucking break. Like I get that I'm one of the best strippers in the club, but can I at least get a damn break? Fuck!

"I love you!!!" Hennessy said walking back to her room. "Love you too." I mumbled, going into my bathroom to do my business. Me and my sister live in a 2 bedroom apartment, with our cats. Gio and Tiny.

^^their living room

^^their living room

^^ Cardi room

^^Hennessy's room

^^Hennessy's room

After I'm done washing my body I go and pick out my outfit, and put on coco butter all over my body so it can be shiny and moisturized. After that I put on my outfit, and brush and wash my face. Then I do my makeup. Before I leave out I put on a hoodie to cover up my revealing outfit.

Hennessy walks out the same time as me, looking good as always. "Your ass looks good sis." She says as she slaps it. "Thank you, yours do too." I said back, walking out the door, I hold it open so she can get out the door to.

We took my car because my lazy ass sister don't want to drive. She never wants to drive comes to think of it, I chuckled at the thought. "What's so funny?" Hennessy asked with a pout on her face. "Oh nothing. Its just seems yo lazy ass never wants to take yo car to work." I say looking at her from out the side of my eye. "So? YOU IN MY BUSINESS?! YEA DONT DO THAT!" She yelled with her hands going every where. "You so fuck gehtto." I huffed.

We reached the club. It's called "Baby Sugar" I didn't really like the club because of the men and the girls. The girls LOVED drama, they loved to fight and they would fight over the dumbest shit. I remember one girl tried to fight me over not telling the bar tender to get her a fucking drink. I walked to the back entrance and spotted Big Bear. "Hey big bear." I waved at him, and he waved back stepping out the way so I could get in the door. When I walked in I smelled the sweat, the cheap perfume, and one of my favorite scents

Money.

I love money. That's why I became a stripper, I loved the energy that filled me when I felt the money hit my body. I loved how it felt when I counted it, I loved the smell of money. Everything about money is perfect.

I started stripping when I was 16, I didn't want to work at no fast food restaurant or nun of that. I wanted Money, and I wanted it fast. My mom didn't like that so she kicked me out. I didn't care, I still got my money and got a place to stay. Hennessy did the same thing, and mom didn't like that so she kicked her out as well, that's when she came to me. And here we are.

I go to the back room where all the girls get dressed and count their money. I put my stuff in my station, and pull out my hot fries, just to snack on. "Hey pretty lady" I know that voice all to well. "Helloo Nicki" I say back.

Nicki is my best friend. We met when I was going through a hard breakup and decided to go out and drink. I got so drunk she had to take me home, btw she is the bartender at the club. She left her number there on my dresser, and that's how we became best buddies.

Nicki has almond shaped eyes, big lips and is very curvy. AND I MEAN CURVY! Nicki so fucking thick her butt falls off the chair. Now, she might look nice but she will make you cry if you try her.

"Sooo are you happy to be dancing for mr. boss man tonight?" She asked, doing her little dance. "Nope." I said popping the 'p' .

"Why?" She asked with a deep frown.

"Because I wanted to sleep today." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oop- welp at least you get some moneyyy."

We talked some more until it was almost time for me to hit the poll.

I took my hoodie off and my sneakers, and put on my heels. I walked to the door that lead to the stage, and waited for them to call my name.

"GIVE IT UP FOR CARDIIII B!" The dj yelled into the microphone. And that was my cue.