~Chapter 2~

~Tord's pov~

  I turn to look back at him "So had did you end up getting chased," I saw a little smirk on his face pretty sure it had to do with my height since a lot of people make fun of me for that. "Oh I uh..went to a cafe and someone recognized me to sum it up" I sighed. "Well you interrupted me getting my groceries" he stood up and put his hand out "Can I make it up to you?, since I didn't get to eat breakfast." I looked at his hand and took it so he could help me up "Ok"

 We walked to a Dunkin Donuts and I ordered then he paid for it. We sat at a table "Are you seriously gonna eat all three of those?" I looked at him as I was about to take my first bite of a strawberry donut "....Yes" he looked at me in a angry way, but in a bored way too then he said "Ok just making sure that I'm not wasting my money on you," as I had my mouth a little full of my first bite I said "You'll be fine you make tons of money."

~Tom's pov~

  After he talked with his mouth full it was disgusting, but kinda cute then I thought wait what am I thinking he's not cute he's..uh.. I stared off into space and shook my head a bit I only met him today what the hell?!

~Time skip~

 I followed him to his apartment since it was almost night time and my car was left at the café and no buses were out around this time. When I went inside it was a bit messy and I'm not a neat freak, but I don't really like messy things. There some socks in the living room and random stuff on his table. "Sorry if it's messy I don't really get visitors so I don't bother that much to clean" he said to me as we went in his room in his whole apartment this was surprisingly..the closes to clean. He had anime figures, posters, and some manga I think it was called. I saw him close a drawer sorta quickly near his nightstand, but I didn't bother to ask why he did. "So where can I sleep?" He scratched the back of his head a bit "Uhh..well the couch is one option, but I have a sleeping bag if you want to sleep in here" I sighed "I'll sleep in here"

 A few minutes later I got out of the shower and he had put clothes for me on the sleeping bag. "I-I'll get out for you" he went out the door with a flustered face that was clear as day. I put the clothes on, I thought it was weird that a small guy like him had clothes around my size. Maybe he liked wearing baggy clothes, I shrugged it off "you can come back in" I yelled a bit. He opened the door and yawned like a kitten a tiny bit. I was in the sleeping bag and he got on his bed and went under the blanket. We stayed silent for a bit I'm pretty sure he was still awake so I asked "What's your name? Since you obviously know mine" as I starred at the ceiling. "It's Tord..my names Tord" I looked over to my right where the bed was in the corner. "You from someplace else cause I never heard a name like that here?..not to be mean or anything" I saw his eyes look at me from the corner of them "Yeah! I come from Norway, some people think I'm from Russia most of the time." 

Time passed only 10 mins I think and we both went to sleep.

~628 words :v I hope you guys are liking it so far ^^ I may have changed name in a couple minutes~