~Chapter 4~

//Let's get started shall we! :D//

Months later...

~Tord's pov~

  It's been some months and we still hang out a lot together when we can. I also started to catch feelings for Tom well besides for his looks. He's really sweet, caring and he can be a bit flirtatious in joking manner. Sometimes I hate it when he is because he usually did it when I was having a shitty day or while i'm working. Tom was confused about what I did for a job cause I never really go someplace i guess? Anyways he didn't ask about it till today..

I was making something which was part of my job then Tom who was sitting on my bed asked "Hey Tord?" I turned my head around to face him "Yeah? Do you need something?" He was quite for a few seconds probably almost forgetting about he was about to ask. "What do you do for job? Because I see you make things a lot of the time," I know he was talking about the little trinkets on my desk. " Oh! I make my own tiny machines or fix ones I see people thrown out and see if anyone wants them. It's just been something i always liked doing!"

"Oh ok..so what are you making right now?" I look back at my desk "Well this time i'm just fixing a clock" I smiled.

~Tom's pov~

I saw him smiled after he told me what it was he was making and what his job was. It was cute and warm that I wanted squish his cheeks. Now that i'm saying that in my head again it sounds like i'm that one grandparent. Besides that it's been some months and i'm surprised that we even still hang out. Most people would leave by now they'd say i'm "too clingy" or "annoying".

Tord can be very bubbly, but doesn't that much just a ok amount. We also would sleep at each others places most of the time. I'd jokingly flirt with him occasionally and often poke his freckles when he let's me because he can be like an angry chihuahua if I try to. He'd snap his teeth at me and try to bite my hand, but he couldn't reach it when i'd put it up. It was funny..

// Nice Quotes: Don't let anyone dull your sparkle!✨//