~Chapter 1/Intro~

//First before I start just wanted to say people usually put music that matches the chapter or whatever, but i'm just gonna put nice soft/aesthetic music. Now I hope you enjoy :)//

~Tord's pov~

  Hi my name's Tord and I'm just you're average person trying to get thru life. I live in small apartment, which I don't mind at all since it's just me. I was on my way to go to the to get some groceries with the money I had. Not even a second later I heard screaming and cries of girls like they saw a celebrity that they loved. I turned around to see what it was about and to my surprise what I thought they were screaming about was true. A man with a black leather jacket over his blue striped hoodie was running from a crowd of fans. I jumped a bit because I got scared by him grabbing my hand for some reason and making me go into a alleyway and we hid behind a dumpster. 

  I stared at him in angry look while he covered my mouth thinking I would scream and say where he was. I mean I would because of what he was doing. When he let go of my mouth I looked up at him and realized it was the famous singer/model Thomas Rosewell. I blushed a bit and looked away, so that he wouldn't see. God was I embarrassed..

~Tom's pov~

  I got up at 7:30 am like usual and decided I wanted to get a coffee from a local café. I got my clothes on which was a black leather jacket and a striped blue hoodie from my closet and put them as I got out of my pajamas. Then I put on my black ripped jeans and put my black and white checkerboard shoes over my socks. I when out the front door and got into my car then drove off to the café.

When I got there I put my hoodie up and sunglasses on immediately before I went out of my car, so no one would recognize me. I go inside and make my way to the cash register to order my food. It was finally my turn to order and after I did while I was getting out my money my glasses fell, then the lady at the register recognized me and screamed "Omg it's Tom Rosewell!" I slurred under my breath as people (mostly girl's) started to chase me. 

I ran as fast as I could and not that long I ran at least 3 blocks away from where the café was. My legs were tired and I saw a alleyway up ahead, but there was someone in the way. So I grabbed his hand and brought him with me. I put my hand on his mouth thinking that he would say where I was after the huge crowd was gone I took my hand off and looked down at him. He a was a little pissed, but he turned away. His hair was styled like he had horns or like pointy cat ears. Freckles were all across his face and had one green eye and one blue eye. I sighed then I said "I'm sorry for what just happened" he looked back at me and I wanted to laugh on the inside because of how small he was. "It's ok" he responded as I saw that he had some blush on his face.

~578 words damn well I'm happy how it is so far and pls be patient for the next chapter. I hope you liked it~