~Chapter two: New friends!~

Y/n’s POV

While me,Gon, and Killua were running, Gon came to a halt, making me stop as well. I looked back and saw we were waiting for that one old guy that I found out was friends with Gon.

 “Hey forget about him. You've gotta keep moving” Killua said as he was beginning to get inpatient waiting for his friend. “It’s ok, we still have time to spare, so we can wait for him.” I said in my normal cheery voice.

 “Man, Screw this!!” The man said as he sprinted away to the one blonde guy ‘I'm pretty sure they're or something’ I thought in my head. “I'm becoming a hunter no matter whaaaattt!!! Damn it aaallll!!” He said over exaggerating his words at the same time. I heard gon giggle at his friends' antics from next to me.

 Then he turned around, swung his fishing pole and caught his suitcase. “Got it!” Gon said while Killua looks at him and gasps.”That was awesome!” ,”That was cool gon!” me and killua both said at the same time. Then we began running to the front of the large group to catch up with everyone else.

”Can I try that later?” “Sure, if I can try your skateboard!” I looked towards both my new friends and smiled at their behavior

~Time skip~

One we got to the top of the staircase, both of the boys screamed “Goal!!”....

After the examiner said some whole ass speech, I noticed my onii-chan. “Onii-Chan! Hiii! I haven't seen you in a while so I thought that I should come over and say hi!” I said to my onii-chan as I tugged on his pants.

 “Hmm? Oh, hi my little flower~. Did you meet any fruits?~”, “Yes! I met Gon, Killua, some blonde in a weird cult looking dress and a teenager that looks like a oldman!” Hisoka sweatdropped at his little sister's antics. “Well that's nice~”

Then I heard a little noise coming from behind the tunnel we all just got out of. “Onii-chan, someones coming!” I said to my brother also noting that the man hiding really isn't all that, just some weird man trying to eat us or some shit.

(A/n I know it seems like she's too young for her age but the phantom troupe has said a lot of bad words so she thought that she could too)

 “Don't fall for it!”The pathetic man said coming from behind the tunnel. “He's pathetic isn't he onii-chan, I can feel how weak he really is” I whispered hiso-nii. “Yes but watch this~” Hiso-nii said mischievously. “Don't let them fool you. He's lying, that man is lying to you!” 

The ugly dude said as he pointed to Mr.Satotz.”He's an imposter! A Total fraud, I’m the real examiner! You got it?!” He finished off. “Imposter? What's going on here?” Leorio said, but I only know his name because he told me to stop calling him an old man.

 “I'll prove it, look at this!-He said as he pulled out this creepy looking, satotz looking monkey ass bitch from behind him- This is a man-faced ape from the misly wetlands. The man faced ape loves the taste of human flesh. But, their limbs are really long and thin, do they're actually quite weak. That's why they disguise themselves as humans. They trick us into following them into the wetlands, where they work together with other creatures to kill and eat us. That's what he wants, to deceive the entire hunter applicant pool and feast on everyone of you!!” 

The hideous man finished talking ‘finally we can get to the good part’ I thought as me and hiso-nii threw cards at both the man and the examiner.

And you can probably guess who died…

A/n- Hi! I know this was a super short chapter but I'm trying to get all of the words to be the same as in the show! So please be patient. Plus I have to bring my grades up, cause I'm kinda failing... N e ways, love ya! Sayonara~