~Chapter 4~ Joining The Team!

~Oikawas Pov~
We were on the last set and Shrimpy was doing really good I think coach will let him on the team. Back to the game our side needed one more point to win the set so I decide to do something. I looked at Shrimpy and nodded he seemed to understand what I meant. I ran up and jumped up setting the ball.

"SHRIMPY!!" I yelled as I set the ball up in the the air. He didn't seem to mind that I called him that was he ran up. As I landed onto the ground I saw him jump really high and slammed the ball onto the other side of the court.
My eyes were sparkling as I ran towards him picking him up and spinning him around as we both giggling.
"That was amazing!!!" I yelled. He was still giggling. After some while I stopped spinning him as I put him down as the others came over. After that coach wanted to talk to him as the rest of us pratice while waiting.

~After couple of minutes~
After some while they came back. We all looked over.
"Welcome your new team mate!" Irihata said. Shrimpy bowed as he spoke.
"I'm Hinata Shoyo! Looking forward to working with all of you! Thank you for letting me be on your team!" Hinata said. After that we all interduse ourselves and then went back to practicing. Most of the time I was with Hinata working with him. I was glad he joined the team this was gonna be a really interesting year.

~After Practice~
We were changing out of our volleyball clothing as me and Hinata were the last ones in here. He walked up to me.

"Hey Oikawa?" Hinata askes as I looked at him.
"Hm? What's up?" I asked.
"When do you think I'll get the volleyball uniform?" Hinata asked.
"Hmm, probably soon but it may take a while" I answered.
"Oh ok! Thank you!" Hinata said.
"No problem" I said smiling.
"Um do you think we can walk together?" Hinata askes nervous.
"Huh? Oh of course!" I said smiling as I finished and grabbed my things as he did as well. We walked out of the locker room. We walked out of the school.
"I have to go this way" Hinata said.
"Oh really? Me to" I said as we walked that way. We talked about the randomness of things and laughed here and there.
"I'm glad I got on the team!" Hinata said with a bright smile.
"Your jump was so cool! It was so high and you slammed the ball onto the other side! Its just so cool! And I'm also glad you got approved! That means we can hang out!" I said smiling. I saw his face fluster a bit at the corner of my eye.
"Yeah! That would be fun!" Hinata said. We were walking as we talked a lot. By the time we had to go our separate ways.
"Here's my number, text me" I said giving him a piece of paper.
"Sure will!" Hinata said smiling. We both waved goodbye and walked our own ways.

I got home as I opened the door walking in.
"I'm home!" I said.
"Oh welcome home dear" My mother said. A arm wrapped around me.
"How was school eh?" My older sister asked.
"It was good we got a new teammate today" I said as I got out of her grip.
"Oh really! What's his name?" My older sister asked.
"Hinata Shoyo" I said smiling. She giggles.
"Cool!" My older sister said. I nodded and went up to my room and throw my bag onto the ground as I flopped onto the bed. My phone goes off. I grabbed my phone.

???
Hey! Its Hinata!

Oikawa
Oh hey Hinata!

I put his contact name as Chibi-Chan.

Chibi-Chan<3
Thx for walking with me!

Oikawa
Yeah Np!

Chibi-Chan<3
Anywho I gtg dinner Is ready I'll talk to you tomorrow bye!

Oikawa
Bai bai!

I putted my phone to the side as I went downstairs to eat. After that I did some of my homework. Then got into my PJs and went to bed as I fell asleep as my mind went to Hinata for some reason.