~Chapter 1~ Moving

~Hinata's Pov~
'Everything is changing now. The thing is that were moving somewhere else. My mom got a job offer and we had to move so she can work. I had to say goodbye to my friends sadly. But I ended middle school before I left so I'll be going into high school now! Also I got to play at least one game of vollyball and I lost sadly. I was agajnst someone called The King Of The Court and man was that intresting.'

"Hinata!!"

"H-Huh?" I said confused getting out of my thoughts.
"Were here silly" My mother said. I got out of the car and looked at the house.
"I'll race ya!" Natsu said running towards the house.
"Hey come back here you!" I said chasing after her. We were both laughing a giggling. We both headed inside to look around with our mom following us.
"Wow this place is awesome!" Me and Natsu said at the same time.

We all looked around the house and upstairs. After awhile we all picked our rooms and went to grab out bags from the car and settle in. We started to unpack everything and our rooms. We did our rooms last.

~Couple of minutes later~
I finally got done my room done and flopped onto the bed. Than I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said. My mother came in and closed the door and walked over to me and sat down on the bed.
"What's up?" I asked looking at her.
"I inrolled you into a high school" She said.
"Huh? Really? What's it called" I asked.
"Yep its called Aobajohasi High" She said with a smile.
"Ok I'll check it out" I said. My mom ruffled my hair and got up walking to the door and opening it walking out then closes it. I sat up and grabbed my phone laying back down on my back.
I turned on my phone and searched up Aobajohasi High and went to there website. After looking at the website for a bit I decided to take a look at the volleyball team. I went to the place on there website that has the information about the volleyball team. I scrolled down and saw something a picture of a boy..

'Tooru Oikawa

'Tooru Oikawa.. Huh he looks cute' I scrolled down a bit more and read some info on him.
"He's the captain and the setter! Of the volleyball team! Thats so cool!" I said with stars in my eyes. I scrolled down more reading the rest of the info on him and the Volleyball team. After some while I got up and decided that imma try out for the team. I went to my door and opened it walking down stairs.

"Hey mom?" I asked.
"Hm?" She answered. I went to her in the living room.
"When do I start?" I asked.
"You start tomorrow your uniform is already here its on the table And so is your school things. I inrolled you before we got here" she answered. I nodded and went to the table grabbing the box and went up to my room. Once I got into my room I started to get everything ready for my first day tomorrow. I went to the closet and took out my backpack and start to put my school supplies that I need for my first day tomorrow. I finished pretty fast and putted next to where my volleyball bag is which I packed already. I went to grab the uniform and put it near my stuff. I than grabbed the box and went to put it with the others.

"Phew finally done" I said.
"Bro!!" I heard my little sister yell and running towards me.
"Hey you!" I said smiling. I kneeled down. Natsu than go to me and jumped giving me a hug. I hugged back.
"How do you like the new house?" I asked.
"I love it!!" Natsu said excited.
"Thats good!" I said picking her up and spined her around as she giggled.

"Dinner is ready!" My mother yelled.
I putted Natsu down as we both walked to the kitchen to eat dinner. After dinner I helped mom clean the dishes as Natsu went to play in her room. We got done cleaning the dishes as I went up to my room to relax. I got dressed in my PJs after I was done changing I layed onto my back on my bed and closed my eyes. Once this happened my mind went to that Tooru Oikawa guy again.. He's dark brown hair and hes chocolatly brown eyes.. He's so pretty.. My eyes widen as I sat up.

'Why was I thinking of him?!?" There was blush on my face. I shook my head as I decided to go to sleep. But right went I fell asleep my mind went straight to Oikawa again.