~Prologue Part 1~

People believed that Witches and Warlocks were bad and dangerous people. That's what they made them out to be in stories and movies. However, it's completely false.

Witches and Warlocks are magical beings whose purpose is to bring peace, maintain balance to the world, and protect innocents.

However, Witches are very rare and some believe they became extinct years ago or went into hiding.

For those who were supernatural or know about the supernatural; they knew witches were not a danger to anyone unless they were trying to break the balance and peace in the world.

Even some hunters know they aren't a danger to innocent people. However, not everyone believes that. Some hunters believe that Witches should be destroyed because of their abilities and powers.

The Santiago Family was a family of Witches and Warlocks. The head of the family was Luis Santiago and his wife Gabriella Santiago.

They have two kids; their eldest son Mateo Santiago, who is 15 years old and their daughter Leilani Santiago, who is 9 years old

The whole family had magic, however, Leilani was the most powerful one

The whole family had magic, however, Leilani was the most powerful one. The ancestors and Nature believed that Leilani was the one to help bring balance and peace to the world.

The ancestors bestowed gifts to Leilani on the day she was born. She had the ability to control the elements. She was able to talk to and control animals. She was also gifted with telekinesis.

The Santiago Family were very good friends with the Hale Family. Gabriella and Talia were very close friends and because of that they were allies with one another. The Hale Family hasn't seen Leilani since she was a baby, and now they were going to meet her again.

"Mi florecita, we need to get going. We don't want to be late. Vamanos mijita" Gabriella said to her daughter when she walked into her room.

Leilani turned to her mother, "Mami, can you do my hair?" she asked. Gabriella smiled at her daughter and nodded. Gabriella sat down on her daughter's bed and did her hair.