~Wolfsbane Part 2~

Leila's POV:

I was in the back of Stiles' jeep with him and Derek when Scott called. "Did you get the picture?" Scott asked. "Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing" Stiles told him.

Derek grabbed Stiles' arm to bring the phone towards him, "Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something. An inscription, an opening, something."

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line" Scott told Stiles.

"Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start" Scott told Stiles. "I know. Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him - tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay? All right, thanks" Stiles said before hanging up.

Derek looked at him, "You're not gonna make it."

"I know" Stiles sighed. "And you didn't tell him about his mom, either" Derek said. "Not until we find out the truth" I said.

"Alright, let's get this over with" I said and Stiles nodded before opening the door. "By the way, one more thing" Derek told Stiles.

Stiles turned to him, "Yeah" he said before Derek smashed Stiles' head on the steering wheel, making me wince.

"Oh, God! What the hell was -" Derek cut off Stiles, "You know what that was for. Go. Go!" Derek exclaimed, pointing to the hospital.

Stiles got out and I was about to follow him when Derek grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" he asked. "With Stiles" I told him and he gave me a look. I sighed, "I'll be okay Der. Don't worry. Somebody needs to go with Stiles."

He sighed then let go of my arm, "Just be careful." I smiled, "Always" I said before getting out.

We walked in and looked for Mom. I started to get a weird feeling and noticed no one was here. "Stiles, call Derek. My mom's not here and I have a bad feeling" I told him as I kept looking around for someone, anyone.

"Yeah, I said we can't find her" Stiles told Derek. "Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after my uncle" I heard Derek say. I walked towards Peter's room when I noticed he was gone.

"Yeah, well, he's not here either" Stiles told Derek. "What?" Derek asked. "He's not here. He's gone, Derek" Stiles told him.

"Stiles, grab Leila and get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!" Derek exclaimed.

Stiles grabbed my arm as we slowly walked out until we saw a figure leaning on the wall. It was Peter Hale. "You must be Stiles" he said to Stiles.

He smirked at me, "Little Leilani Santiago. How long has it been? 8 years?" he asked rhetorically as he slowly approached us.

He looked me up and down, "You've gotten more beautiful. Just like your mother, Gabby." I clenched my jaw at my mother's name. "Gabby was very beautiful. Luis was lucky to have a wife as beautiful as her" he said, moving towards me.

"It's too bad you're already mated to Derek" he added, glancing at my mate mark. Stiles was pulling me to the entrance when someone grabbed me and I felt a pain in my neck. I turned and saw it was Peter's nurse, who was holding a syringe.

"What're you both doing here? Visiting hours are over" she said coldly. I glared at her and waved my hand, but nothing happened and she smirked at me.

"What did you do?" I asked angrily. "There's this legend that your ancestors made an herb to take away a witch's magic temporarily. It's called witch hazel and I happened to have some" Peter told me.