~Code Breaker~

Leila's POV:

After I screamed, hunters came down and injected me with more vervain and punched me in the face when I tried to fight back.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked. I shrugged, "It's just a couple of bruises."

He sighed, "You should've just left when you had the chance." I shook my head, "I wasn't going to leave you here to deal with Kate and the bald-headed asshole."

Suddenly, Derek looked up at the ceiling. "What is it?" I asked. "It's Scott. He howled for me to call him back so he can find us" he told me.

I nodded, "Okay then howl." Derek's eyes glowed as he howled back to my brother. "He's coming. Scott's coming" Derek told me, I nodded and closed my eyes. "Get some rest" I heard Derek say, I nodded before slowly falling asleep.

"Ready to have some more fun?" was what I woke up to. I opened my eyes and I saw bald asshole in the room.

He walked towards Derek, "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting" he said before pulling out a baseball bat, "So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college."

Bald asshole swung the bat, but Derek caught it. When did he get free? "I brought a little help too" Derek said, glaring at him. Bald asshole looked at the door, I looked too and saw my brother.

"Scotty" I said quietly. He turned and sighed in relief when he saw me. Derek punched bald asshole and knocked him out.

Scott came over to me and cut the ropes that were holding me with his claws. I got up and hugged him. "You're okay" Scott said.

I let go of him and nodded, "A couple of cuts and bruises, but yeah, I guess I'm okay." He turned and walked towards Derek, who pulled off the thing that was electrocuting him.

"Scott, help me with this" Derek told him, referring to his other chained hand.

"No" Scott said and I looked at him confused. "What?" Derek and I said. "Not until you tell me how to stop Peter" Scott said.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek asked. "He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them" Scott told him. "The only person Peter should go after is Kate. I hope he kills her" I said.

He turned to me confused and shocked, "How could you say that? She's apart of Allison's family. She's innocent."

"She murdered my family. She's far from innocent" I told him.

"How do you know that?" he asked shocked.

"She told me. Basically rubbed it in my face about how she did it. I don't care if she's apart of Allison's family. She killed mine and I hope Peter kills her" I told him.

Scott gave me a sad look before turning to my mate, "Just tell me how to stop him" Scott said to him.

"You can't! All right? Now - I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek yelled.

"Promise you'll help me" Scott said.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old. You're a child" Derek exclaimed.

"Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott asked, pulling out a piece of paper.

3rd POV:

Back at the hospital, Stiles was walking fast to get out and go to the Hale House to find his two best friends. Jackson ran after him, "Hey, where are you going?"