Part 3

Me and Corey go to the living room to see Jake and Sam sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys" Corey said.

"Hey Corey" Jake said then looking at me. I got embarrassed so I hid behind Corey he chuckled a little and moved away. I went and sat next to Jake "So how do you know Corey"

" We are good friends" I told him. Someone came walking in the living room and said "Who needs to go shopping now Corey" I turn my head and look at a girl with long brown hair and with a cute outfit on. Corey takes my hand and leads me to her

"Y/n this is Devyn the one whose taking you shopping" Devyn smiled at me and so did I.

"Are you ready to go" she asked "Yeah but let me tell Amber..." I was going to say until Corey cut me off.

"Don't worry about Amber she'll be fine" I nod my head and went with Devyn to the car. When we got to the mall we walked around for a bit so she can show me everything.

"Which store do you want to go in first" There was so many stores I couldn't choose "uhh how about you choose" She smiles and starts walking to Forever 21.

"Since I chose the store you have to chose your outfits, find things that you like." I feel bad for her buying my things but Corey said that she was fine with it.

I picked out some ripped jeans, leggings, cropped tops, and hoodies the total cams out really expensive and once again I felt bad. "I'll pay you back Devyn somehow"

"It's ok I promise now let's get back and show Corey the clothes."