Part 33

You
5 days later

I'm finally feeling so much better and tomorrow I get to go back home. Now that Amber is in jail for 5 years or more. Everybody has been visiting me and sometimes would spend the night at the hospital.

"You ready to go home tomorrow?" Kat asked

Today the girls were visiting me since the guys had to do something at the house.

"Hell yeah, I don't like it here and I miss everyone." I said

"Well when you get home we have a big surprise for you." Tara said

"You weren't supposed to tell her Tara!" Devyn said

"Oops." Tara said as we all laugh

"Anyways me and Kian will come and pick you up." Devyn said

Kian and Jc visited me a lot with Corey. One time Kian was going to smuggle in McDonald's for me since the hospital food was gross and he got caught and wasn't able to visit for the rest of the day.

Devyn looked over and the clock "Well visiting hours are over bye Y/n."

They all hugged me and left, now it was lonely in my room. I sighed and turned on the TV but soon fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning
You

I woke up pretty early and got out of bed, I was still hooked up to one IV so I had to bring the fluid bag with me. I grabbed the pair of clothes Devyn and Kat got me and changed, I put my hair in a low ponytail and watched some TV till Devyn and Kian came. As I was watching TV someone knocked on my door, I was hoping it was Devyn and Kian.

"Come in." I said

They opened the door but it was the nurse that knocked. She saw the disappointment on my face and smiled a little.

"I can tell your not happy to see me, I just came to take the last IV out."

"I'm not happy, I just thought you were my friends." I winced a little when she took the IV out.

"Sorry dear, your friends are in the waiting room, I'll walk you out to them."

We walked out of my room and to the waiting room, she gave a hug and left. I walked behind Kian and hugged him from behind, he jumped a little and turned around.

"Holy shit y/n I thought you were someone." He said.

I laughed and hugged Devyn.

"You ready to go home?" Devyn asked

I nodded and we got in the elevator and walked to the car.