Part 4

When me and Devyn got back to the Traphouse there were two girls sitting on the couch one next to Jake and the other next to Sam.

"Hey Tara and Kat" Devyn said waving at them.

Tara turned around and motioned Devyn to sit by her. I really didn't know what to do so I went to Corey's room.

"Who was that girl you were with" Kat asked.

"Oh that was y/n, she's Amber's sister" Devyn said. She turned around to tell you to sit but you were gone.

I walked in Corey's room to see him laying in bed on his phone.

"Corey, I'm back" I said.

He sits up and smiles at me "What clothes did you pick out, I want to see all of them."

I smiled and grab the bag and set it on his bed, I laid out all the shirts and pants Devyn got me.

Corey pointed to a pair of jeans and a cropped top and said "you would look cute in that, you should wear it tomorrow."

"Ok I will to make you happy." I said and laughed a little.

There was a knock on his door, and Corey got up to answer it when he opened it Amber was there.

"Whats up Amber" Corey asked.

"Me and Colby are going out I was making sure y/n was here." She looked over Corey's shoulder and saw me folding my new clothes and putting them back in the bag.

"Hey! Where did you get those" she said as she pushed past Corey into his room.

"Amber get out, it's none of your business." Corey said.

She gave Corey a looked like she was planning on killing him then she turns back to me. "Answer me, where did you get them you don't have any money."

"Uh... someone bought them for me" I told her.

"Who bought it!" She yelled

"Amber, I did, ok I bought y/n the clothes because she needed some." Corey told her.