bad choice

(Todoroki's pov)

"Look, im all for jokes and all but dont add my parents in it," i told him bluntly, looking straight into his lilac eyes, "Setting boundaries, eh? Guess you're not as annoying as I thought," He said smirking, "i guess we started off in the wrong foot. Im shinsou Hitoshi, nice to meet you, kitty."

There he goes with the names- it's making me flustered, i can barely keep my cool right now. "Todoroki Shouto" I stated, "and could you stop with the names,please? It's embarrassing.." shinsou giggled. Not gonna lie that was really cute, of course im not going to say that out loud...why is he like this- i cant with him, "I find your reactions amusing, so I'll decline"

"Ok students, shut up and listen up, im only saying this once." Aizawa blurted loud enough for everyone to hear. I wonder what he jas to say this time, "I have a meeting in America so i wont be here for a while. You'll be training with Class 1b in the mean time. If I hear that you guys started any sort of shit with anyone there will be major consequences."

And just like that class 1a and 1b became one class for god knows how long

"Hey, scar freak!"
Who the fu-
"What monoma?" I sighed "Awe is daddy's boy tired! HAHAHHAHAA-" yeah, kendou knocked him out. Im glad she did cuz i swear to almi-

"Todoroki!"

I swear to almight-

"What!?" I said calmly but obviously annoyed, "Ururaka and i are in a team, we're going around and playing games, wanna join?" Midoriya asked, i know i said i cant read soical cues but this kid is even worse. "No thank you. I want to be by myself this time around." I dont mean to be anti-social but i'd rather not waste energy playing games I couldn't bother with. "Are you sure? I mean this is our first time too, it's better with friends."

I know he has good intentions but still...

"I sure, midoriya. Please, i want to be alone for a while—" my thoughts were replaced by the purple haired guy that walked passed us, "He's interesting..." I muttered under my breathe, "I'll talk to you later midoriya