"Just for now"

*TODOROKI'S POV*

If i could stop the tears from falling down my face i would but I couldn't. I felt overwhelmed and scared and i still couldn't explain it

"Hey, hey, calm down. You're not gonna die as long as im here with you, okay?" Shinsou said, holding my face between his hands. So soft...i could legit  melt in his hands "If you want to you can stay at my dorm untill you can do hero work again." To be quite frank...i didnt want to continue hero work— especially if my dad was gonna part of my "training" but if i want to keep in contact with shinsou... "I'd rather be almost anywhere besides home right now.."

"Alright, get ready, ill be waiting outside."

*SHINSOU'S POV*
I sat there for a few moments thinking about no one else but todoroki. "He's so mysterious..." I thought to myself. We've known each other for a short while and some much has happened yet i still dont know him— not enough to call him my friend.

Todoroki walked out a few moments afterwards and we headed back to my dorm, but the questions couldn't wait till we got there. "Hey, um... i wanna get to know more," i felt his eyes in me, it made me nervous.

"So can i ask a few questions about, personal questions that is..?"

It was quiet for a few seconds but he did allow me to ask questions. "Remember when you said that you were gonna tell me what's going on...could you tell me?" We made eye contact. He stood in silence; if i didnt know any better I would have thought he was trying to remember when he told me what i claimed that he said...but the expression on his face was more pained then confused, "Y-yeah I remember that,"
"Could you tell me then?"
"I...i guess so, but its kind of long so we might as well find a place to sit." Lucky for us a bench wasn't too far off. "I guess this started when I developed my quirk but i think my 'training' started when i was five—"

The whole story...was terrifying...not in a way i was scared but the thought of having to go through that for years on end? I would have killed myself by then, and bot gonna lie...i was proud of him for still sticking around, "Yeah...thats the end of my story." The similarities in both our stories felt comforting in a way, "That must have been really tough to keep holding on huh."  I looked at todoroki who was looking at the ground.

he's so pretty...its unfair
"Yeah, it was really hard to,"

"You know that some what reminds me of my childhood. I wasn't abused— not that i know of— but i guess that you could say our mental state back then were...quite similar, of not the same" a small giggle escaped my lips.

"And if it wasn't for you today...I would be gone."