First Kill

The sun was down and my line was slowly decreasing, I only had about fifteen or twenty people left before I can go home for the night. I could see Victoria at the very end of the line waiting. I tried my best to keep my mind on the fans and not what I wanted to do to Victoria when we got back to the hotel. Soon all the fans were gone and Victoria and I were walking out the building and heading down the street. We joked around and laughed as we headed towards the hotel. She walked ahead of me most of the way and I know she can feel my eyes burning into the back of her head.

    "Why are you starring at me?" She spun around and asked. I knew she wasn't mad because she had a smile on her face.

    "I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do to you when we get back to the hotel." I narrowed my eyes at her so she knew I was serious but she just smirked and turned back around. She purposely swayed her hips as she walked in front of me the rest of the way to the hotel. As soon as we were in the elevator she pressed our floor number. I pushed her against the wall and immediately connected our lips together. She wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my hair; pulling on it roughly. "Damn. I might have to fuck you right here if you don't keep yourself under control." I growled in her ear.

    "You're the one who pushed me against the wall." She whispered back before biting down on my neck. I let out a groan and pushed my hips against hers. I brought her lips back to mine just as the elevator doors opened. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the elevator and to my hotel door. I heard her giggle as soon as I got my door open. I pushed her inside first and closed the door. She pushed me back against the wall and pressed her lips against mine in a heated kiss. I wasted no time before sliding my tongue in her mouth and flipping us so she was now against the wall. I reached down and grabbed her thighs, picking her up so her legs were wrapped around my waist. I pulled us off the wall and walked backwards until we were on the bed and she was on top of me. Somewhere along the way from the wall to the bed we both kicked our shoes off. Victoria pulled her lips away from mine and looked me in the eyes as she rolled her hips against me. My hands were on her hips as I moved mine against her rhythm.

    "God damn it. I want you Norman." She moaned.

    "I'm right here baby. Come and get it." I smirked up at her. I pulled her hoodie and shirt off of her and threw it somewhere in the room. She took off my shirt slowly and let her fingers run across my sides as she pulled it off. I removed her bra and immediately put her nipple in my mouth. She let out a moan and rocked her hips more. I fumbled with her jeans a little before getting them unbuttoned. She got her jeans off without having to really stand up before she worked on getting mine off.

    She climbed on top of me once we were both completely naked with a condom in her hands. She slowly rolled the condom down on me making me moan. She hovered over me and looked into my eyes as she lowered herself down on me. She moaned out as I lifted my hips when she was almost filled with me completely. I rested my hands on her hips as she rode me. I helped her pick up the pace a little by guiding her hips with my hands. After a couple minutes I flipped us over without pulling out and started to pound into her.

    "Fuck. Norman." She moaned. She grabbed my hand and put it against her neck; silently telling me what she wants. I slowly squeezed her neck making her arch her back. "Harder." She whispered. I squeezed her neck and thrusted my hips into her harder. I started getting a weird feeling down inside me and started choking her with both hands. I could feel myself about to cum as she fought against me. I watched as the life slowly drained from her eyes and she stopped moving. I felt myself release right after she ceased all movement. I pulled out of her and threw the condom away.

    I just killed someone, shouldn't I feel bad? I don't... I actually enjoyed it. Now I just need to get rid of the body. I put all her clothes back on her and grabbed her hotel key. If I made it look like she just feel asleep here and took her back to her hotel, it'll be fine. She probably checks out tomorrow and I'll be gone by then. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of my room and into hers. I laid her down on her bed and went over to the window. I opened it up and made it look like someone broke in and killed her. I think she said she was a lawyer earlier so I'm sure she has some people after her. I walked back to my hotel and laid down. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, even if I did just kill someone. You shouldn't let a guy you don't know choke you, I figured that was just obvious.