Comic Con

I'm in Toronto, Canada right now at a comic con with Sean and Rocco. We reached the main floor and they walked me to my table where Sean and Rocco were waiting on me.

    "Norman!" Sean shouted and gave me a hug. "What took you so long?" He asked and leaned back against the table.

    "I over slept." I chuckled. "I just didn't hear my alarm until Clark started calling my phone." I told him. He nodded his head and chuckled.

    "Yeah, that sounds like you." He laughed as I pushed him. "Hey, hey, keep your hands to yourself Reedus, I'll mess you up." I chuckled at his comment and sat down since we were about to start signing. "What are you doing tomorrow after signing?" Sean asked as everyone starting lining up.

    "Probably just going to go back to the hotel and crash, why?" I asked and glanced over to him.

    "Well tomorrow or Sunday after the comic con we could go out to the bar or something since we take off Monday. If you want." He offered. I nodded my head and thought about it.

    "We could do it Sunday since I don't have to be up too early." I told him. He nodded and we went to start signing.

    Hours went by with us signing and doing photo shoots. It was getting late in the night and I just finished my signing for the day. I grabbed my jacket and swung it over my shoulders. I walked through the center and out into the spring night of Canada. I started walking to The Westin Harbour Castle where I was staying which was only about a fifteen minute walk from the Convention Centre in Toronto.

    The cool night air blew against my face and blew my hair in all different directions as I walked down the street. I looked at the surrounding around me as I walked to my hotel. The street lights shined down on me as I looked around; noticing some lights on and some off in the different buildings around me. Cars drove by me doing whatever they were headed to do at two in the morning.

    When I reached the hotel I walked through the front door and nodded at the lady working at the front desk. She smiled at me and nodded back at me. I stepped into the elevator and just as I pressed the number to my floor I heard, "Hold on." I looked up as a woman with light red hair and blue eyes ran towards the elevator. I put my hand in front of the doors to hold it for her as she stepped into the elevator with me. "T-thank you, sir." She told me. I nodded my head and smiled slightly at her.

    "What button?" I asked the lady.

    "Uh, 34, but you already pressed it." She smiled politely at me. I smiled back and nodded my head. "By the way, I'm Victoria." She stuck her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and replied, "Norman."

    "I know who you are." She smiled and shook her head as she retracted her hand from mine. "I'm going to the comic con tomorrow, I'll actually be having lunch with you." She informed me.

    "Really? I guess I'll see you there then." I smiled as the elevator doors opened and we both walked out. "Good night Victoria." I called after her.

    "Good night Norman." She smiled at me one last time before disappearing into her room.

AN:

I know it's short but it's just the first chapter to set things up. Stick with me, I will hopefully post again tomorrow :)

~Jay