02

02

"Here you go, man

"Here you go, man."

Yuta gave the car keys to Taeyong once he got to the police station.

"Thanks for bringing my car, man." Taeyong said to him as he held an ice pack on the side of his lips.

"What happened to you? Why do you look beaten up and why are you in prison? Did you got into a fight?" Yuta asked him.

Taeyong sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "I got into a fight with a crazy b*tch!" he said.

Yuta was shock to hear that. "You got into a fight with a woman? And I assume you lost?" he asked as he pointed at Tae's bruises.

"I didn't loose, I just didn't fight back." he explained.

"That b*tch messed you up big time, Taeyong." Yuta chuckled at his friend.

"I just want this to be over with, they're gonna bail us out anyway. It's not like we did such big of a crime. I really need to get back to my condo." he said.

"Does your parent know you're at the police station? They must be really worried about you." Yuta said to him.

There was a slight sudden change of facial expression on Tae's face. "No... they don't know."

"It's not like they would care if I'm at the police station or what." he said to him.

"Young man!" a police called and Taeyong turned his back immediately.

"Get inside now, we need you to sign some papers."

———

When Taeyong got back inside he noticed that the girl he fought with was busy on her phone and was talking to someone at the corner.

"What are you doing at the police station?! Didn't I tell you to go back to your condo immediately!"

"I know dad, but I got into a little trouble..." Ashtyn tried to speak as quiet as she can 'cause she was so embarrassed by her dad'd shouting on her phone.

"Trouble? What trouble?! Ashtyn Bae, you better not ruin our family's reputation." his father scolded.

Taeyong had his eyes on her and was wondering why she looked like she was about to cry as she spoke on her phone. He was still mad at her but looking at her now, she looked more miserable than Taeyong.

"Please, fill this up young man." the police spoke and  that's where he looked away.

"Miss!" the police called her attention. Taeyong was filling up a form but was looking at her every now and then.