03

03

The next morning

The next morning...

Ashtyn heard the sound of her alarm clock and being the-not-so-morning-person that she is, she remained unbothered and didn't even turn it off.

Her phone's alarm clock was no match to her drowsiness but she woke up with an absurd feeling this morning.

She was feeling a little chilly, her head aches, her temples were pounding, she felt sore all over her body, she felt really restless.

Overall, she felt like she could just lay in bed and sleep all day.

Her alarm clock kept going and she had no plans in turning it off anytime soon until she heard someone groaned next to her.

"Ugh! Can you snooze that s—t!"

Since she was drowsy too, she just responded. "Just a sec, I'm still sleepy." she mumbled.

But then Ashtine's eyes immediately shoot open when she realizes something.

She lives alone in her condo...

"Huh?" she sat up immediately, this made her feel dizzy a bit so she held her temples. When her vision was clear she looked around and was shock to find out that she was in a unfamiliar place, room to be exact.

She blinked a couple of times, she didn't know if it was time to panic or be delusional but she was analyzing how she got here. She can't remember a thing!

In the mean time, she stopped her phone alarm and saw that there were 127 unread messages and 23 missed calls from his dad and mom. "Ah sh—!"

She didn't try to respond 'cause she was panicking at the moment, what should she even say to her parents?

Ash immediately smell liquor lingering across the whole room. Upon scanning, she realized that it's actually a boy's room. She looked on the ground and saw spilled wines and bottles, along with her clothings and someone else's clothings.

Her eyes widened even more at the sight so she immediately looked under her blanket and guess what. She was b— a*s naked. She then looked infront and was mortified to see such sight.

"What the hell am I doing here?" she whispered.

She suddenly heard someone snore and so she gently looked to her side and saw a half naked young man lying on his stomach next to her in bed. They were even sharing the same blanket.

"What the f—?! It's the guy from last night!" she screamed in her mind only.

What a very unusual sight for Ash.

She wanted to scream, curse, fly into rage but she was just too f—d up at the moment to even decide what to say or do.

And that's when she recalled a few things that occurred last night.