Special Chapter #1

Special Chapter #1

Author's Note: Hello, I am back... I just wanted to share a few special chapters. Enjoy!

———

At the club's restroom

* non-stop vomit noises *

"Oh my gosh, Taeyong! You're f*cking wasted, let's just go home already."

Ashtyn was gently patting his back as he puked in the sink for the fifth time and what a caring girlfriend, I mean, fiancè she was.

Taeyong couldn't even stand up straight anymore 'cause he was just destroyed by alcohol. He immediately washed his mouth and hands after throwing up and he tried to stand up straight.

He panted heavily and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He looked at himself in the mirror hanged right infront of him and boy was he a f*cking mess. A  hot f*cking mess.

 A  hot f*cking mess

"Sh*t." he cursed in a whisper upon realizing he was already drunk af, then he gaze upon Ash who was eyeing him judgingly, her arms were also crossed.

"Let's go home, Taeyong." she demanded.

She was a bit unhappy 'cause Taeyong and Ash had just gone for their dinner date and Taeyong tagged her along to one of their drinking sesh immediately after the date and Ash wasn't the type to go party so she got really bored while Taeyong was having the time of his life getting f*cking wasted.

Taeyong pleaded. "Just one more hour, baby. The boys and I are just getting started." he said and was about to hug her but Ashtyn dodged her hug.

"You've been drinking for almost three hours! You can't even walk straight anymore and you still want to drink?!" Ash was already annoyed.