Chapter 3...

"PAH, PITY OF ALL THINGS!, I SERVE YOUR COUNTRY AND ALMOST DYING AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!?, WELL SCREW YOU SCREW YOU ALL!" Oh for god's sake, Harry's screaming again. I don't know why I don't just do what Hermoine keeps telling me to do and go for a holiday. I not only stay for Harry but I feel like since her divorce she feels attracted to Harry. I know from when I made the first move toward Harry straight after she realized the cause of her sudden awkwardness. Of course he would choose me. It was like his destiny was lead straight towards me. After all I am so much cuter...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

I keep acting so stuck up, self-centered and defensive. I don't understand why this is happening to me. Even my mother is sensing the change in me. The strange sensation is taking me over like a fateful disease. This has been happening for a while now and I really don't know how to solve it. Maybe I should book another session with Malfoy. I saw him before and it really made me feel like a weight had been taken of my shoulders. 

OH YES! I should go tend to Harry. Maybe I shouldn't baby him as much, I know he still is an adult just like the rest of us. Apart from the depression and disability but I guess this makes all the difference...

AND THERE I GO AGAIN

I'll go make him a nice cup of chamomile tea to warm him up and sooth him. After all the snow is starting to fall now, actually I'll go to the shop after I've made him the cup. I have a bad feeling about this snow. I'll go call Malfoy and ask him for another appointment.

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks you guys for reading again! Keep reading, voting and commenting!

Spartapuss