D3

Lexi's P.O.V

Squealing in excitement that was barely contained, I jumped on Edward's back as he led us towards the nurseries.

(For now it's just the cribs)

"This is Paul's and Jace's room." Jake smiled pulling down and off of Edward as the door was opened. The nursery was absolutely adorable the walls were a basic white with little drawn looking clouds, and brown painted mountains.
The floors a dark bamboo their cribs a painted white and there was a dark gray rug in the middle of the room with a light gray chair in the corner of the room by the window.
Their names were painted in beautiful cursive grayish blue letters right above their cribs.
A medium brown bamboo wouldn't changing station was on the other side of the room stopped with wipes diapers and baby powder and there was two doors on the opposite sides of the changing station.
"The door on the right side of the changing station is their closet it's filled with all of their clothes from Alice and Aunt Rose. Along with all of their toys." Edward smiled.
"The door on the left side of the change in station is actually a bathroom. Filled with all the necessary baby bathing equipment."
"Now the next nursery was a little late and planning considering we didn't know we were having a daughter until a week ago when you gave birth." Jake laughed as they led me to Rosalice's nursery.

" Jake laughed as they led me to Rosalice's nursery

"So obviously Alice and Rose designed this nursery."
The floors were a beautiful pure white with a light pink rug over top that had white designs and the walls were a baby pink color and the crib was placed inside of an arched cubby.
The crib itself looks like it was a brass gold color with pink sheets and a sheer princess drape and flowers decorated the wall above it.
Across the room was a white princess type chair, it too was next to a window. And next to the chair was a white painted bamboo wood changing table stocked with wipes diapers and baby powder.
Similar to the boys' room there was a baby pink door right next to the changing table.
"This leads to her closet that is stocked with her clothes and toys courtesy of Alice and Rose and through her closet is another door that leads to her bathroom that is stocked with all the necessary baby bathing equipment." Edward stated.
So cute.
"Next up. Our room." Jake smiled leading us away.

" Jake smiled leading us away

Our room was split

Our room was split. The bed was blocked from view by a half wall that had an electric fireplace. It was a mini living room.
The walls were a mute medium green,  and there was a white love seat and a white chair with red and black throw pillows. A floor lamp in between them it's all window with a multicolored curtains and there was a shelf with a few knickknacks and books and a TV in front of the loveseat and next to the fireplace. The ceiling was a high beam, with circle lighting, but behind the half fall in the actual bedroom part there was a modern chandelier type light. The bed was big enough to fit at least six people with a dark bedspread and multiple pillows, and the bedside tables were dark acacia wood with little lamps on them.
Our bedroom had dark wooden floors with a plushie white rug on top of it under our bed and the mini living room area.
The bathroom was gorgeous everything was pure white it had a glass shower big enough for five people to take a shower together and a double marble sink with a mirror long enough to cover the entire wall.
Apart at the bathroom wall was glass and in front of that glass wall was huge bathtub, the toilet was actually in its own little cubby room area to block it off from being seen, and on the other side of the shower was another door.
"That door leads to the laundry room. Incase you were wondering." Edward smiled.
They led me back towards the bedroom part where I noticed two other doors.
"The door on the left is mine and Edwards walk-in closet courtesy of Alice and Jasper." Jake smirked rolling his eyes.
"And the door on the right is your walk-in closet courtesy of Rosalie and Esme." Edward smiled as I immediately walked towards it.
My closet was HUGE! Everything was white, except for the clothes of course. Both walls were lined with the latest fashions, shoes, handbags and accessories.
In the middle of the room was a royal blue seat, and on the at the end was a beautiful landscape painting. The ceiling was high beamed with a beautiful modern fancy chandelier.
"Remind me to thank everyone later." I spoke as I gaped at my new closet.
"Will do." Edward smiled.
"Rose and Emmett will be dropping the babies off in the morning." Jake explained coming up behind me. "So I suggest we take advantage of our privacy."
Smirking I turned around and did just that.

The next morning.

I woke up before Jake did and noticed Edward was no longer in bed with us. I smiled as I remembered the amazing night we shared, the three of us making love in our new home.
I stood up, and grabbed my silk robe of the hook on the back of my closet door and went down stairs, where the smell of breakfast was calling me.
"I have missed your cooking." I moaned as Ed placed a plate of eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy in front of me with a side of mixed fruits and orange juice.
"You are only saying that because you didn't want to cook." He laughed kissing my cheek.
"Bit of both really." I giggled before stuffing my mouth.
"Your parents are going to be here for lunch later, with the new baby. So we need to make sure we're all dressed and ready by then." Jake yawned as he came in.
"Okay."
I anxious for this lunch. I haven't seen my parents since I was kidnapped.
And I am not sure how things of changed since then....