Vicki X Courtney S

I had help from HowardAnnabelle for this cause I'm not good at ideas
Vicki POV
Tonight me and Courtney were having a movie night. It has been ages since our last one so I was actually quite excited to be able to sit and cuddle with Courtney. We decided on watching frozen because it is my favourite Disney movie as it is so cute. We pressed play on the movie and I snuggled myself into Courtney's side and sighed contently when I felt her wrap her arms around me. I started looking up at her and loosing all of my focus that was on the tv.
I must have zoned out looking at her because the next time I looked at the tv, it was the first time in forever reprise. I looked back up and noticed Courtney staring at me as well.
I decided to turn off the film as neither of us were paying attention. I slowly got up off of the sofa and saw a lot of confusion in Courtney's face. I reached for her hand and we started walking up to our bedroom.
I was already in my pyjamas as was Courtney so we both went and brushed our teeth before getting into bed.
I was always the one to fall asleep first and I knew I would be the first tonight. I layed my head on Courtney's chest as she started to stroke my hair and sing softly. She always did this as otherwise I have problems sleeping. This helped me to relax. I soon felt myself getting more and more tired before falling off to sleep. Content and happy.

Again. This is bad.
Please keep requesting