Chapter Seven

Sans stayed awake the whole night. In the morning Aizawa had woken up, once again, to shuffling around in Sans' room. He got up and walked down the hall to the room, peaking inside. Sans was laying on the floor, with his eyes close. "I couldn't sleep." Sans said not opening his eyes.

"Whatever. Stop waking me up!"

"It's nine. You had to get up anyway."

"It's nine! Why didn't you wake me up sooner."

"I'm too lazy. Can you carry me?"

"No!" Aizawa yelled as he went to get ready. (More like grab his sleeping bag) Once he got back to the room he sighed, seeing that Sans hadn't moved. 

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine. I'll stay here then."

"Fine!" Aziawa walked up to him, picking him up. "You are very light."

"I'm the size of a nine year old. What did you expect?"

"I don't get-."

"You're not getting paid for this." Sans yawned. "I'm tired." Aizawa grumbled and walked out the door. Sans slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. 

Aizawa entered the classroom, still holding the sleeping boy. Aizawa set him down in the corner across from the door. "Alright class. Sorry I'm so late. Actually no I'm not, but this one-" Aizawa motioned to Sans. "-kept me up half the night."

"Who even is he and why did you bring him here?" The spiky explosion bio asked. (I think we all know who it is..) 

"This is Comic. (I forgot he gave Comic as a name until now... For some reason Comic was the first thing I put and not Sans.) He will be staying with us for now. No picking fights with him please. He only has a teleportation quirk and a telekinesis quirk." 

"He has two quirks?"