Chapter Two

Sans stumbled back, using his telekinesis to keep himself from falling. His floated there for a few minutes, before letting his feet meet the ground. "Are you okay, kid?" The person he bumped into asked. Sans looked up at the taller male.

"I'm fine." He said, smiling his usual fake smile. "Sorry about that, sir." The taller male tiredly scanned the smaller one.

"Just be careful next time, alright? You could have gotten hurt. And why is a little kid like you walking around in the middle of the night anyway? It's dangerous." 

Sans froze for a moment, before rubbing the back of his head. "Um. Well. I don't know how to answer that." He mumbled under his breath. Though it was pretty clear as there was no other sound in the area.

"Just answer the question. Why are you out this late?"

"Okay. Let me rephrase that. I don't want to answer the question." Sans snapped back, his smile staying across his face.

"Oh my god. You're worse than my students." The male groaned. Sans started scrolling through his phone looking for something.

"Eraserhead?" Sans muttered. "Ugh. This boring and useless. I don't need to know any of this." He turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. "Anyway. Ima leave. Bye." He went to walk around him.

"Wait." The other grabbed onto his bookbag and pulled him back. "I'll take you home. It's way to dangerous for you to be walking around. Now where do you live."

"I can't answer that." Sans shrugged. "You wouldn't like the answer."

"Just tell me!"

"Can I just say I'm homeless and be done with this? I'm in Japan, so I'm technically homeless."

"Where are your parents."

"Dead." Sans said very calmly. "At least ones dead. I don't know about the other." He shrugged again. "Can I leave yet?"

"I think I need to put you in therapy. And no. You're coming with me to my place until I can take you down to the police station in the morning."

"Great. More time spent with the police."

"You've been arrested?" Sans waved his hand dismissively to the taller ones questions. "How old are you?" 

"I don't know. I think I'm fifteen." Sans mumbled a few things. "Yeah. I'm fifteen."

"Okay?" The older male looked away for a minute. Sans took the time to start walking away. "Hey! Get back here!" He had gotten to the end of the block, before the other noticed he wasn't there. Sans teleported to the side, dodging the scarf like thing that went to grab him from behind.

"What was that for!?" He snapped looking back at the one who tried to grab him with it.

"What? You have two quirks?"

"Well. Yeah." Sans muttered, knowing he could only use his teleportation and telekinesis at the moment. "It's just some simple teleportation and telekinesis though. It's pretty weak." The taller one walked up to the other. "Aizawa. Was it?"

"Wait I never told you my name. People only know me by my hero name outside of school." Aizawa said.

"Oh. Welp. I'm Comic. Comic Gaster." Sans said, using his old name.

"Well then. I still need to take you down to the station."

"Why isn't it open? Shouldn't a police station be open 24/7?"

"It is open, but they are dealing with bigger things right now."

"I'm pretty sure a fifteen year old, who is a bit too lazy to actually run, won't cause much of a problem."

"Fine. I'll take you now." Aizawa started walking towards the police station, Sans following behind him. "I was expecting you to leave the minute I turned my back." Aizawa kept turning around to make sure Sans was still there. Sans had to teleport a bit to keep up.

"Can you move slower. Teleporting takes a lot of energy." Sans lied. Teleporting around didn't take much for him as he had been doing it his whole life. He just need to see the place he wants to teleport to first, whether it was through picture or in person.

"No."

Sans rolled his eyes, looking up for the first time since he got there. "Woah." He stopped walking.

"Hmm? Is something wrong?" Aizawa stopped and looked back at him.

"Are those stars? Like real ones?"

"Umm. Yeah? Why?"

"It's nothing. I just haven't seen them in years." A few tears slipped down his cheeks as he remembered his time on the surface before ending up in the underground. He shook his head and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Let's just go." Sans start walking again looking at the ground. Aizawa grabbed his arm.

"Woah. Hold on. What do you mean you haven't seen the stars? Do you not go out?"

"I can't and don't want to talk about it. I keep secrets from people for a reason. I've been a little too reckless since I got here, so please. Just let the matter drop." Sans pulled away and Aizawa sighed. They finished their trip to the station in silence.