RITES AND CELEBRATIONS. FROM SADNESS TO JOY IN THE HISTORY OF LOVE

While Don David and Kurt performed the funeral honors at the family mausoleum, in the chapel of Vila Dalton, Don Leonard and his brother Antony, Jeff and Nick, Wes, Sam, Blaine and Friar Burt met, awaiting their return.

With a sincere smile, Brother Burt places his hands on young Blaine's shoulders and says, directed to Mr. Leonard "Didn't I tell you he was innocent?" and paternally touches the boy's face as a sign of comfort. Leonard, for his part, responds with a certain lightness in his voice "Innocent too, the other two were, Kurt and the prince, victims of the hoax we talked about. Wes, however, was at fault in all of this, without wanting to, although, as is fully proven by the investigation "

Mr. Leonard's brother, Mr. Antony, with a smile on his face, says without addressing anyone in particular, "I am happy to see everything finished like this", which is readily agreed by the young Jeff "The same I say, because there was a juror force Kurt to settle accounts with me ".

Turning to his son and Blaine's other colleagues, who joined the assembled theater, Mr Leonard says fondly in his voice, "Now, my son, and you kind young companions, stay in the next room, and when I tell you call, come in masks. We are almost time for the promised visit, by the prince and young Kurt ".

As soon as the youngsters moved away towards the room adjacent to the chapel, mr. Leonard turns to mr. Antony "Do your part now, bro. You will be your nephew's father today, to hand him over to Kurt ", which is received with a naughty air on the part of his brother, who responds promptly" What I will do with a solemn aspect ".

Moving a little further away from Mr. Andersons, Jeff calls Frei Burt to the side and asks "Monk, is it possible that I may appeal to you?", Piquing the curiosity of the responding friar, already suspecting the matter in question, with a slight smile on face "To what end, Mr. Jeff?"

With a certain nervousness, Jeff takes a deep breath, and not quite knowing what to do with his hands while he speaks, he says "For one of the two: call me or disconnect me." And with a nervous smile, Jeff then turns to mr. Leonard and says "The truth, my good lord Leonard, is that your nephew looks at me with favorable eyes"

With a smile on your face, mr. Leonard replies, "My son lent him, without a doubt, those eyes ...", being interrupted by Jeff who, somewhat awkwardly continues "... And I with eyes of love the reward". And there is, again, mr. Leonard answering "... whose view you owe me, the prince and young Kurt. But, never mind, what is your wish? "

With an air of some confusion at not understanding the implications of the patriarch's last sentence, Jeff remains somewhat uncertain. "-Sir, your answer is unclear. My wish is that your good wishes to ours be associated and that in the marital bonds it binds us on this date. That's why, good friar, I need your help ".

With a satisfied laugh, mr. Leonard pats Jeff on the shoulder affectionately, "My heart tells me to do what you ask." Which is completed by the reply of the friar "-The same I say. But behold, Kurt and Prince Dom.David are coming. "

At that moment, Don David and young Kurt approach the Anderson brothers, followed by the retinue and some people from the village. As a courtesy to the brothers, don David cordially greets them "Good morning, my dear.", Which is politely answered by mr. Leonard "-Good morning, prince! Good morning, Kurt. We were looking forward to waiting for you ". Then, addressing directly to young Kurt, mr. Leonard asks, "Tell us if you persist in intending to marry my brother's son now? "

With a slight nod, Kurt replies, "I don't take anything back from what I said. Nothing would make me go back on the promise made. "

Satisfied with the boy's response, mr. Leonard, with a smile on his face, says to mr. Antony "Go and get it, brother. Friar Burt is ready. There is no need to prolong the wait ".