COMING AND GOING FROM THE HEART

The dance was still going on, but Kurt was no longer in the mood or intention to continue enjoying the party, that's when suddenly, Jeff surprises him by placing both hands on his shoulders. "Are you Count Kurt?" asked Kurt, shaking his melancholy. "Yes, that's him." Kurt replied with a sigh.

And more and more excited, Jeff asks his friend "Will you come with me?", Which, with a frown Kurt replies "Exactly where?"

So, already snorting impatiently with such hesitation on Kurt's part, Jeff says with his hands on his hips "Until the next willow, it's in your own interest, Count. How do you want to end your freedom? A ring around your finger, or a ring attached to your feet? One way or the other, you will have to use it, that the prince has already conquered your Blaine. "

"I wish you were happy with him." Kurt replied coldly, without turning to where Jeff was already at a distance, causing his friend to be surprised. "What's that? It seems that I had doubts about what would happen. But did you really expect the prince to treat you that way? " Jeff continued without understanding his friend's mood.

Already irritated, Kurt gets up, and with a little raised voice and taken by a certain poison in the tone, says to Jeff "Leave me alone, please." Who ironically replies "Oh! You are doing it like the blind: the boy stole your food and you hit the pole with a stick. " Being abruptly interrupted by Kurt, who says, "Since you're not going out, I'm going out." Passing directly by the friend towards the house, leaving Jeff with his mouth open, wondering what had really happened.

"You will understand the minds of those who let their hearts be taken by foolishness. It's a shame ... "Jeff starts to confabulate himself" But it's really a shame that Mr. Nick knows me so well and at the same time so badly! " and gives a snort of disgust gesturing with his hands "The prince's jester!" and continues talking to himself, walking around, as if in a heated conversation trying to put his thoughts in order "Ah! It is possible that I acquired this title because I am a cheerful genius. No, no! I'm being unfair to myself. "

Suddenly stopping, with an air of doubt and his hands on his hips, Jeff wonders, "Am I really going to have that concept?" and as promptly answering his own question, Jeff continues in a disgruntled tone of voice "It can't be! It is Nick's malicious disposition that leads him to speak as a spokesman for the world and to introduce myself in that regard. Just for that, I will take revenge as I can. I refuse to be the "Bobo do Príncipe"! "

And as if it were a kind of calling, as soon as Jeff speaks the word "Prince", Don David approaches the boy asking about Kurt "Dear friend, do you know where the count is? Did you see Kurt by any chance? "

"Actually, my lord, I just had a little conversation with him. He was so melancholy alone under the stars. I told him, and I think I was telling him the truth, that Your Highness had captured the young boy's good graces and I offered to accompany him to the nearby willow tree and then lecture him for being abandoned, or else to cut a bundle of sticks, for deserving a light whip." replied Jeff, in his usual talkative way.

"And why would don Kurt deserve light floggings?" asked Don David with a certain malice in his voice, believing the playfulness of Jeff's words, who promptly replied "The childlike innocence that, overflowing with joy at having found a nest, shows it to his comrade who ends up staying with him." As if it were the most obvious thing to be explained.

Shaking his head in disapproval at his friend's words, Don David says calmly, "Do you intend to make trust a transgression? It would be a mistake that could be reprimanded if there had been a theft of some kind ".

Jeff, still insisting on his view of the facts, continues "Still, the sticks and the sermon would not have been totally lost; the sermon could serve for himself, who would present you with sticks, for stealing his little bird from him. "