Part 6

Time skip: 6 months pregnant 🤰

My morning sickness went away in my 5th month of pregnancy, which I'm so grateful for. We also picked out the name, if it's a girl we'll name her Himawari (name meaning 'Sunflower') and if it was a boy we would name him Itsuki (meaning 'joy' or 'first joy')
We also picked up a crib and some other things for our little baby. I was starting to get really excited.
~~~
Me and Asahi we laying in bed watching the TV that was planted on our wall. Asahi growled at the show which made me laugh and also made my baby kick. They like when Asahi growls for some reason and I think it's cute.
The baby kept kicking on the inside of my stomach and it started to really hurt, tears started to form in my eyes and they then slid down my cheeks. Asahi looked over at me.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He said in a concerned tone.
I looked back at him.
"It hurts..." I simply say
"What hurts?"
"The baby is just kicking the inside of my stomach really hard and it's painful." I say while Asahi wipes away my tears. He places a hand on my tummy and starts rubbing small circles. I started to cry again, and Asahi pulled he hand away.
"No, don't stop...please" I say. And with that he starts again and my crying stopped. It seemed to calm the baby down a lot and it made it so I could fall asleep.
~~~
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and Asahi usually goes with me to my appointments but he has to work tomorrow. I'm a little sad because we could find out the gender of our baby today.

I walked down to our car and headed to the hospital.
"Hi, I'm here for a ultrasound." I say to the lady at the front desk.
"Ok and the name?"
"Yuu Azumane"
"Ok, they'll call you in when they're ready." She gave me a smile and I went to go sit down. I waited for about 5 minutes until the woman called me back to the room.

"Hello again." She said to me
"Hey!" I said back. I followed her into the hallway, we reach the room and I go sit on the counter.
"Okay you know the drill, questions then the ultrasound."
I nod my head.
"Okay, so is there any pain where there shouldn't be?"
"No but yesterday the baby was kicking at my stomach really hard and it hurt pretty bad." I say. She asks some more questions and then we're go into the ultrasound room. I lay down on the chair and she grabs the jelly and puts it on my stomach. It was cold like always. She then grabs the device that she holds to see inside my stomach.
"Okay, so do you want to know the gender of your baby?" She asks, I got really excited.
"Umm, I kinda want it to be a surprise!" I say happily.
"Okie dokie!" She replies.

Around thirty minutes later I leave the hospital. I go back home and watch some TV. I could tell dinner was almost ready, so I stayed there until it was finished. Everyone sat down at the table.
"So Noya, did you find out the gender?" Suga asks.
"She asked if I wanted to know and I told her that I wanted it to be a surprise." I say
"Oh come on, I wanted to know." Suga said being very impatient. I rolled my eyes at him and we kept eating.

Sorry if this is short. What do you think the gender is?? Comment down below. I'll probably have the next chapter out today or tomorrow. Bye!
-Delta