Part 16

Time skip: December 12th

Noya's POV:
It took about a 2 to get over my miscarriage and that was pretty short compared to the other, I was used to it by now. Hima turned two a couple months ago and we were as happy as can be.

~~~

It started snowing, Hima watched out the window.
"Mama! Snow!" She said excitedly, it had only snowed once after she had been born and she honestly loved it. I suddenly felt a wave of heat. "A-ah~" I unintentionally moan out. I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment. Asahi walked over to me. He started touching my thighs gently, making me bite my lip. We hadn't had any sex since my miscarriage, honestly we were both horny as fuck.

He brings me to the bathroom and pushes me onto the counter, I was breathing heavily for more. We started making out, if you couldn't tell my thighs are extremely sensitive during my heats. He kept rubbing them and kissing them. Even if we wanted too we couldn't do more, are kid was in the house and she likes to copy everything she hears.

~~~
Time skip: March

Me and Asahi have been working our asses off recently, I've been working around the house trying to keep it clean, Asahi's been working with many important meetings in his schedule. We don't really have time together anymore. I dropped Hima off at day care. Asahi was taking the day off and we both new what that meant. SEX.

"So are we gonna try again or is it just for personal enjoyment?" Asahi asked, I was a bit shocked by the question but then I thought back to the night I miscarried. I remember talking about it. It had been around 8 months since then.
"Both" I say biting my lip.
"Okay then." He replies as he leans in for a kiss. I kiss him back and it gets a lot more heated with him now placing light nibbles and kisses down my chest and neck. I moan lightly as he moves down my stomach. He takes off my boxers and turns me over. Considering the fact that I'm in heat he doesn't need lube. He kept rubbing over my hole but didn't put in his finger, he seemed to be in the mood for teasing today.
I was getting impatient but begging would get me nowhere, he might even stop. But right as I was about to say something he stuck he finger deep inside me causing a moan to come out of my mouth. He began scissoring me, I started turning into a sweating moaning mess.

He had be doing this for a couple minutes before he slammed his dick in me. I let out a loud moan and he began thrusting into me hard and fast. I came into the sheets a few minutes later as for he came inside me. We both laid on the bed breathing heavily. I was on the brink of falling asleep until Asahi pulled out, which made me moan again.
Asahi picked me up and put me in my nest, this was probably because he needed to change the sheets. I was so tired but it was what I needed.

~~~

I took a warm bath and Asahi got Hima from daycare, because I COULDN'T WALK! We got takeout for dinner and we ate. I was a little sleepy but it was manageable. Asahi gave Hima a bath and then place her on our bed. She was wear PJs with light green flowers on then and she had little pigtails near the nape of her neck. She looked so cute and I couldn't help but smile.
"Hey sunshine!" I said as she laid down at the foot of our bed.
"Mama! Dada!" She said as Asahi got on his side of the bed. I checked the time.

8:47 PM

"Hima, you have to go to bed." I say realizing she had already passed out on our bed. I get up and my legs were wobbly. Asahi chuckled.
"Oh shut your goddamn mouth it's your fault!" I say annoyed. I pick up Hima and walk to her room. I set her on her bed which is now a toddler bed and gave he a kiss on the forehead.

I walked back to our room and me Asahi decided to watch a movie, Cloud Atlas to be exact. I looked at my phone for a bit before putting it in the charger and going to sleep.

Word count: 758