Introduction

Hello!

If you don't already know me, my name is Sky(e) and I am a demon!

Okay, okay, CURRENTLY I'm not a demon.

I know quite a few demons though.

They're pretty chill.

Anyways!

So basically I'm going to be telling you some stuff about myself and about things I like and stuff, and I'm gonna organize it into categories so your brain doesn't explode from trying to keep track of what the heck I'm talking about.

This is gonna be the most organized I've been in like five years.

Wow I'm pathetic.

Also I'm eventually gonna run out of facts and stuff so I'll also put memes and stupid things I make in Photoshop and stories that will range from me making a COMPLETE idiot out of myself to the tale of my finest hour (aka "The Chair Incident", third grade) so keep an eye out for those cause you do NOT wanna miss those especially the last two things, trust me.

Okay I think I'm rambling now so I'm gonna shush for a bit and I'll add more stuff in a little while cause I'm gonna be in class now.

I will leave you with one of my personal favorite images I've created in Photoshop to start you off with those. I made this one around the beginning of November 2020.

 I made this one around the beginning of November 2020

Okay, bye for now!

-Sky