Multiverse: Fallout 76 trailer

"for this next one.... It will blown.... Your minds...." The Orb Said as The screen turn in.

[We opened up to an power suit Armored Soldier walking to edge of the road then BOOM as We see a Nuclear explosion]

it blinded Everyone for a moment as Most of them gasp at the sight of the Explosion in the screen for most among the ground they felt a shivers down their spines.

[The West Virginia Power suit Soldier watches in silence as he accepted his fate as The Blast force hits him]

Everyone closed their eyes in silence as Winter and Ironwood salute to the soldier death.

[We switch to an Recorded broadcast on a TV in a room]

Ironwood: 300 years after our Great Kingdom Began, We gather together to Honor the completion of Vault 76,

"Vault 76?" Asked Ruby curiosity.
"What's is Vault 76?..." Qrow asked the Orb.

"Vault 76 is a Vault-Tec vault located in the Forest region of Appalachia. It is located north of Oscar Hometown, West Virginia, and was designated as the "Official Vault of the Tricentennial" by Vault-Tec, under the tagline "Vault-Tec Salutes Remnant." The Orb Said.

"Uh ..... What are these vaults used for? And what is Vault Tech?" Asked Oscar.

"Vault-Tec Corporation also referred to as Vault-Tec Industries was a pre-War defense corporation which won the federal government contract to design and implement a network of bunkers designed to protect the population of the Remnant from nuclear holocaust, known as the Vaults." The Orb Said as It continues.

"The Vault series of survival shelters is a type of hardened subterranean installation designed by Vault-Tec Corporation on contract with the U.S. government to protect a selected fragment of the United States population from nuclear holocaust so that America could be repopulated." The Orb finished as This left the Audience stunned.

"Huh...... So it's a shelter for people... if the world goes Ka boom......" Slowly Roman said.

"That's pretty much sums it up for your understanding...." The Orb Said as Roman yelled "Hey!".

"But I think it's an excellent idea, An Place for People to avoid the Horrors of War and destruction...." Tai said positively.

'your gonna regret those words later.....' The Orb thought.

[We Slowly zoom out and see section of  Vault 76]

Ironwood: This spiralling Underground shelter may have been engineered by Vault Tec but It was built by YOU! So if the bombs do come.... Our way of life will endure....

[We see someone gets ready as they put their pit boy on and See '76' on their back of their Vault Jumpsuit]

Coco smirks at the Jumpsuit as it gave her an idea for it.
While Everyone including Penny was curious about the Pipboy.

Tai OC: Almost heaven.... West Vale..... Blue ridge mountains...  Shenandoah River...

"Woah.... Nice singing Tai...... " Qrow said to Tai while Tai chuckles.
"I still got it!" Tai said in Victory while Raven listen close to Tai counterpart singing.

Tai OC: oooh life is Older, Older than the trees.... Younger then the mountains.... Blowing back the bleeze...

[As Tai Voice can be heard singing we see Beautiful landscape of Farmland, Forests, and Mountains with Old recked Pr-ewar Homes, Buildings, Cars, as The Power suit of the dead Soldier slowly sinks to the ground overtime]

Tai OC: Country Roads!!! Take me Home!!.... To the place I belong!! West Vale!! Mountain Mama!! Take me home County roads!!

At this point most of everyone began singing along as James Ironwood joins in especially Roman and Surprisingly Ozpin.

The Song was something that Tai could have come up while Raven thought about this, Qrow Chuckles at The Song while He had his foot tapping the floor along with the song Beats.

"TAKE ME HOME COUNTRYS ROADS!!!" Tai singing along with his Counterpart as He hum it as well.

[We see Vault Dwellers passing by The suit it was pyrra, and Qrow pass by it while One Single Vault Dweller for it was Oscar Pine as he kneel down beside the power as he shake his head in Sadness for the fallen soldier as He held the helmet]

Ironwood: So when the fighting has stopped, when the fallout has settled, You must rebuild, Not just walls, Not just buildings, But hearts and minds, and Remnant itself..... In Vault 76 our future Begins,

[We seen Oscar putting on the full power suit as He look onto the distance with a look of determination]

Tai OC: Take Me take me TAKE ME HOOMEEE..COUNTRY ROADS....OOOOOOOHHH...!!!

As the screen turned off as everyone was cheering and whistling or either Singing the song again as Tai had A Huge grin on his face.

While Most of the students had Recorded the whole thing as Sienna felt her chest heated up as She doesn't know why while she quickly cover it up.

"Now Partners Let's take a few minutes to relax....." The Orb Said.

To be continued.....

"War....war Never changes....."

"Vault tech Calling!"....