Multiverse: Howl's Moving Castle: Strolling in the Air.

Rebooting . . . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rebooting complete.

The Orb looked Around as He saw everyone looked around confused as The Orb read a Note From Deadpool.

(Saved you the Trouble from explaining some things things that would explode their damn Heads! Also shame on you author! For being gone so long!

PS: I stoled some of the Stuff in your stash, ;) )

The Orb Growls at this.

"Stupid... Redsuit psycho..." Mutters the Orb.

"Alright Next World!" Yelled The Orb which snaps the Audience out of their confusion.

[The Scene Opens Up to an old era as Somewhat in Industry as We see an Women wearing plain looking clothes walking down an Alleyway]

"Wait.... Is that....?" Mutters Ironwood.

"Holy Shit! It's Winter Schnee!" Yelled out Qrow with wide eyes. "But with Brown HAIR?!"

"Brown doesn't suit her..." Mutters Coco as Velvet Nods in agreement. The Schnee Sisters were in torn at seeing this especially winter as she never ever seen a sight like this.

"Damn... I never see the day of a Brown Haired Schnee..." Said Qrow as Tai Nodded.

[Winter Bumped Into Two Soliders That suspiciously looked like Atlas Soldiers]

Solider 1: Hey Look Like a little Mice has lost her way~

"Oh Great! I know this Situation all too well..." Mutters Brake as She remember this scene from her sm- Books I Mean.

Winter: Oh i-i'm not lost
Soldier 1: this little music looks thirsty we should take her to a cup of tea.

Winter: No Thanks My sister is expecting me!

"Yeah! Tell them to buzz off!" Yelled Nora with a Grin and fist as the female population of the audience agrees with her.

Winter smirked at the support from her fellow women.
Solider 2: she looks cute as a mouse,

Winter: Leave Me Alone!

Solider 1: See? You scared all the girls,

Solider 2: she seems cuter when she scared.

"Jerks/assholes/bastards..." Mutters the Women in the audience as The males gulped at them except Ironwood and Ozpin as they managed to hide their fears.

Unknown: there you are sweetheart, Sorry I'm Late!

[Enters the scene is a Beautiful Blonde with a fancy clothes an an style Coat]

Unknown: I was looking everywhere for you!

"Woah....." Mutters the Women of the Group as Most of them blushing at The sight of the Blonde on screen. As Those Who are married said women were growling at The Man especially Ghira as he glared both Man and Sun.

"I think I become Straight..." Mutters Iida

Qrow scratched his chin as He thought of where he seen this guy before.

Soldier: Hey hey! We're busy here!

Unknown: Oh Really? Seem like you were Just leaving!