Train 🚇

No One P.O.V

As the gang sat down, Y/N looked over at Yakko with a concerning look

"Here I think there should be an emergency aid underneath our seats"

Dot then looked up at Y/N

"How do you know that?"

"I saw it on a magazine back at home" Y/N then looks under the seat to find an emergency aid box."Here I found Hydrogen peroxide and some bandages"Y/N then grabs the Hydrogen peroxide and applied it to a cotten ball."Sorry, this might sting a little"Y/N daps the Hydrogen peroxide into Yakko's shoulder which he flinched a little.Y/N Then grabs the bandage and wraps it around Yakko's wound...

"There you should feel better in a couple of days"

"Thank you Y/N, I think I might get used to it"

"Now that Yakko is ok, can we go to the snack bar!"

"WAKKO, really you hungry already?"

"Yes dot, yes I am"Dot then rolls her eyes"Mama, can I go with them please!, I won't cause trouble" Y/N then nods her head as Stella runs towards dot and wakko.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/N aren't you going to go with Stella?"Y/N then looks up at Yakko and smiles

"No, I rather stay with you"Yakko blushed like a tomato as Y/N said those words...

"Y/N-really I'm fine, It's not like I need you or anything!"

"Ok, If you want me to leave I c-"

"I never said you can leave! I just well...."Yakko then pauses for a second, as just then Y/N grabs his hands.." I know you want me to stay Yakko" Yeah...., I do"As Yakko was about to lean over to kiss Y/N,wakko slammed the door wide open

"HEY YAKKO, They have your fa-,Oh sorry I didn't know you guys were going to-"

'MEWAH, Goodnight everybody!"

"Gah!, Wakko it's not what it looks like"

"Y/n I'm not dumb"

"Err, well" Just then dot pops her head out of the door..

"Wakko!, ugh sorry about him.Anyways you guys coming? cause if not Wakko's going to eat all of the snacks"Y/N and Yakko both looked at each other and began to laugh a little"Yeah, we're coming sis" Y/N then helps Yakko as they both headed towards the snack area.

-----------------------------------------------------

5:00 Pm

Yakko P.O.V

Man, this train is pretty boring, all the good stuff is in the VIP sections which of course were not VIP. I then walked towards my room and sat down in my bed, just to Y/N come in..."Hey Yakko, feeling any better?""I'm feeling a little bit better, kinda sore"Y/N then gave me a smile...Gosh her smile is pretty cute, I wish she does that all the time. I then see Y/N walking towards me putting her stuff down on the ground."Let me guess they were hogging the beds"

"Yes and No, I just wanted to sleep with you that's all"

"Yeah sure, doll~".I then see Y/N looked at me with a curious face

"Hey Yakko, how come you call me doll,is that like my new nickname now?"

I made a small blush and replied saying

"I think of it as a cute nickname, you know something couples would do now that we are dating"

"Wait! we're not dating are we?"