Ink/starlight 1

"Also, black, you will get your sight back until your back home, I just didn't want you to see your part of that past again. So I also apologize that you didn't see the first part. Also, just so you know black, you will get your sight back again back in your own multiverse, you just have to be patient, until then, enjoy your time being able to see everyone and all. I'll talk to you all again at some point."

The voice said and black blinked a few times as some light surrounded him and for the first time in a long time, he was finally able to see.

Black looked around, taking a look at everyone's faces, he was very curious, meanwhile with gold who was feeling a lot of joy that his brother can see, if even only up until they go back home. And even then! The voice said his brother would get his sight back eventually.

Everyone was welcoming black, saying hi, congrats, etc to black. Who was somewhat a bit overwhelmed but grateful to have his sight back until they go home.

It took a long while before everyone settled down.

Then they all started to wait now, they also already had a small break as they waited for the screen to chose the next random multiverse or au to watch. Then the screen clicked on, they blinked.

Sigh.. I got my work cut out for me... I thought as I made a few other au's or worlds. There.. now Reapertale, and errortale exist.

Hm? It was one of the inks? Some of the errors tensed though, it was one of the inks. Which ink was this?

Starlight blinked, oh, it was him.

Code tilted his head, he recognized that ink, it was starlight. So they were watching a part of starlights life now?

I will intervene when I need to, until then I'll let my creations grow and get to learn. Yes for now, I'll sleep for a while and check on them.

Wait what does he mean by intervene when he needs too? Many thought confused.

Crash blinked, oh it was ink from his multiverse. This will be interesting, they don't know everything about starlight, maybe this would help get them closer as friends?

Shade on the other hand, recognized his first ever friends instantly, he started smiling, he wonders what his friend starlight will do now? Was this around the time when they first meet? Or is this sometime after?

Sun glanced at his brother who was smiling at the moment, so it was starlight, sun thought, feeling curious as to what starlight will do.

Mars blinked, he wondered when this was? Was this before Mars met starlight?

So I took a nap and when I woke up, everything was a bit more lively. I checked on my au's and the originals. I blinked, nothing yet but I have a feeling it will be happening soon. I didn't make too many au's, I made only about eleven so far. There is underswap, underfell, swapfell, reapertale, errortale, horrortale, dreamtale, dusttale, dreamswap, fellswap, and outertale.

The errors blinked at that, surprised written across their faces, only...eleven aus? No...extras or making too many aus?

That wasn't any of their inks..unless this was before-? No wait...this ink said there is an errortale now..there is no errortale's in their multiverses....

Which ink is this? Many errors thought, confused.

Miscal blinked, hmm... an ink that hasn't created too much...his eye sockets wandered over to the many inks, searching for one that looks similar to the ink on screen, his eyes sockets paused on starlight, comparing them.

Those were the only ones I made so far.

Miscal decided starlight was the ink on screen.