Honey 1

They other waited for a bit as they screen started turning back on after choosing again.

"Hahaha you can't get me sans!" I said as I ran away from him.

"I'm going to get you papy!" Sans said cheerfully.

"Oh! That's me and my brother azure." Honey said with a smile on his face.

They rest nodded at that and went back to watching the screen, a bit surprised to see an Underswap papyrus having the same personality or similar to their brother.

A few minutes later and I let of a shriek from surprise and joy as my older brother caught me and pulled me close to him. "Haha you caught me bro." I told him while I giggled.

"Now that I caught you...tickle check!" Sans said and I let out a shriek as sans started tickling me.

They smiled fondly as they thought back to when they were younger with their own brothers.

Meanwhile fell still has the opportunity considering his brother was de aged.

"Haha noooo sans hahaha stop iiiiitttttt!" I said trying to squirm away from his hands.

He stopped tickling me after a few more minutes, I panted, even though I didn't need to breathe I still panted like I was out of breathe from all those tickles.

I let out a giggle as sans picked me up, "hehe that was fun! Let's play again later!" I said and sans chuckled and brought me back inside. He set me down at the chair as he started to cook some food for the both of us.

I hummed as I swung both my legs back and forth as I waited for sans to be finished.

"Awe cute." Sunlight said with a smile.

It took a while before he was finished and set the food down and I started to eat.

"Thanks brother!" I told him happily chewing my food and sans smiled at me. "Your welcome papy." Sans replied.

I finished eating after a few minutes and waited for my brother to finish eating. I got down form the chair and my brother picked me up, heading to the living room. "Come on, TV time." Sans said and I giggled as I noticed the delight on my brothers face. He really likes that robot, I thought.

We sat down on the couch and watched the TV until it had ended.

Blackberry let out a small hum as he watched. Daybreak let out a small giggle in their shared mindscape as he watched too.

I thought as I continued to watch and took a small nap as I waited for us to go home.

Sans didn't have a babysitter for me after all, that's why he had to take me to work with him cause he didn't want to leave me by myself. Though I woke up just isn't time for my brothers shift to end and had just started to head home. Sans let me down and I ran around him a bit and a little bit in front of him but not to far away, just a couple of steps away from sans before I ran back to my brother with excitement.

"Cute." Someone said and no one realized who said it.

Rad tilted his head, still smiling, also wondering when their multiverse would be shown again, the others are definitely going to be surprised and maybe alarmed then the first time...probably.

We were finally going home, I thought joyfully.

Chronos watched, paying rapid attention considering this was was an Underswap au and the papyrus actually takes after his brother as a kid, wondering if he will still be the same when he grows older.

I knew where every trap was along with some extra traps that I made with my brothers help of course.

We finally arrived back home and we entered. Sans went on to making us some food as I turned the TV on, it was the..uh movie star na-something. I forget the nap again. I thought amused but my brother liked to watch it so I turned it on for him when we finished eating.

So we ended up watching it after we ate and after some Horus later, we played a bit before I had to go to bed.

"Well that was certainly interesting." Smoke mentioned a bit to the rest of the gang from his multiverse.

"Interesting." Papy silently said to himself, wondering if honey was a reincarnation or transport. If not then that's one heck of an au.

Some of the other reincarnations or transported as long wondered the same thing, planning to ask honey later on when they had a bigger break like that one time.

Meanwhile the rest did whatever the needed to do or wanted to do as they waited for the next one to start.

___*____*____*_____*____*____*___*_
Finally finished with 1165 words.

Sorry this took me a while but this chapter I like had no motivation for until now.

Hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Error is ink in another multiverse, Chronos,

Underswap reborn angel papyrus, angel/Underswap papyrus, error/strings, ink/paint, nightmare/mare, Dream/daylight.

San aus fall for fresh sans!?, fresh/rad, error/glitch, geno/non for right now.

Becoming dreamt from dreamtale, Dream/stardust, nightmare/midnight, horror/axe, killer/knife, cross/knight, dust/ash, ink/brush, blue/sky, classic/comic,

Becoming a creator from undertale aus, nightmares/twilight, killer/slayer, dust/smoke, cross/meme, horror/cook, and ink/artist, Dream/starshine, blue/cyan, stretch/rus

Becoming papyrus from Underswap, Underswap brothers honey/rus and azure, ink/pencil, Dream/daydream, error/compute.

Becoming ut papyrus, ut brothers papy and prime.

Reborn as fellswap sans and now I'm kinda blind!?, black, gold, blue/sapphire, papyrus/blossom, fresh/yo lo, nightmare/moonlight, Dream/sunlight.

Becoming ink sans from undertale/underverse !?, ink/starlight, code, error/crash, sans/classic/ origin,nightmare/shade, Dream/sun, horror/Mars.

Reborn as sans from undersoul, sans/soul, gaster/celestial, papyrus/angel/wings.

Killer sans is missing!?, nightmares/sol, dust/anti, horror/butcher, cross/crit, error/static, ink/poet, blue/cobalt, Dream/daybreaker,

Momma Cq story, error/thread, asy,

Naturetale : reborn as lavender, lavender, thistle, gaster/aster, fatal error, poppy

Me and my brother become sans and papyrus from our own story... star, planet, classic/radix, (stars gaster).

Transported into Swapfell sans as a second personality!?, Swapfell sans/blackberry, Swapfell papyrus/money, nightmares/dusk, error/patch.

Ink and fresh are friends, fresh/swagger, ink/creati, nightmare/bane, error/textile, dream/daylight

Transported as nightmare from momma cq!? Nightmare/night, nightmares kids,( horror/teddy, killer/Blanket , cross/crisscross, dust/grime) Dream/hope,

Female Harry Potter is reborn as errors daughter, nightbloom, error/miscal, nightmares/terror.

Nightmares passive form causes chaos, nightmare/nightlife, Dream/vision

Becoming papyrus from underfell, underfell sans fell and underfell papyrus/edge, error/miscon, ink/print.

Dream falls into the void instead, Dream/sunset ,nightmare/trail, error/flaw, ink/color, blue/navy

Becoming fresh from two multiverses!?, fresh/ breaker, error/lapse, ink/chro

I am the classic, classic/classical, papyrus/Cyprus, ink/dot, error/indiscrete, blue/aqua

Reaper goes into the void, death, reaper, ink/matrix, error/oversight, Sci, Gaster/swift

L