Table - Feitan x reader part 1

I know table is like the shittiest name I could come up with but I'm just too lazy trying to act like I'm creative 🥱

"Holy shit" you sighed to yourself when you saw the big abandoned building right in front of you. You were a well known criminal so you've been caught a couple of times before but this time was different because it was the phantom troupe that you got caught by.As you were approaching the building you still had hands behing your back and some people surrounding you so you wouldn't escape. 

When you entered the large almost castle like building a cold breeze hit your exposed thighs. You were wearing a very unusual outfit for a criminal maybe that's the reason why you were so popular in the industry. (Your outfit ↓)

 (Your outfit ↓)

Y

ou walked into the main "room" which had like a big pile of rocks that were forming some kind of a throne to the people that were sitting there. You immediately recognised the clown looking man from your previous missions. Before you called him out you noticed he was looking away and you immediately got the message to not say anything.Even though you were your own boss and worked alone sometimes you'd team up with someone and then use them for your own good.After you examined the whole room an interesting man caught your eye. He was pretty tall even while sitting. (yes in this story Feitan is tall so people can imagine him more fuckable then he already is <3) As he was playing with a knife he sensed he was being watched so he lifted his head up to see who the person was and when he met up with your eyes you broke the eye contact looking at the ground while smirking showing your vampire like teeth a little bit. The tension between the two of you rapidly increased in just a couple of seconds as the room was still dead silent.

"Do you know why you're here?" a man dared to speak up first before he was interrupted "I don't have time for this I got shit to do so just get over with it quickly" you said in a firm tone. "I didn't even say what are we going to do with you so shut the fuck up before you'll regret it" he almost yelled out. "I already know because I read your fucking mind you dickhead" your eyes still on the ground. The man was getting frustrated so he started walking up to you lifting his arm making it seem like he was going to hit you. You slowly lifted your head up so you were looking directly at him when a red spark appeared in your eyes all of a sudden looking like they were on fire piercing through the mans body. It felt like the time slowed down for a second before the man fell down to his knees looking absolutely terrified like he just saw his whole life flash in front of his eyes then he started coughing blood like crazy. You slowly started to laugh as the man was screaming in pain rolling on the ground. It was almost like a psychotic laugh which made the mysterious man with a knife look a bit interested. You were just standing there while everybody was looking at you like the fucking psycho you are. You stopped laughing still holding a smile you're fangs getting bigger when the man stopped screaming.

"So who's next?" you said almost in an excited tone starting to get ready to absolutely destroy everyone in this room. "Me" the man with a knife stated. He dusted off his long black coat while slowly getting up as he started to approach you. He was standing right in front of you making the tension even stronger than before. You looked up at him licking your lips. You felt a strong aura around him unlike the man you killed so you were being very catious while still looking dumb on the outside fooling everyone in the room making them think you're just another blood craving psycho. The knife man wasn't having any of that because he was the only one who knew your true intensions but not saying anything. You were getting too excited on the inside so you just simply said "you?" and started laughing knowing exactly it was going to irritate him.