Who am I?

I wish I could say that getting stuck in the boys bathroom was something crazy, out of the ordanairy. But I cant. stuff like that happens all the time. Yesterday I triped and fell down a hill and rolled till I feel into a lake. Worse then that in the lake there was a fish that bit me. Everyone watched laghfted and didn't get a teacher or help. They just stood there laghfting. I wish that I could say I was popular or pretty. I'm neather. Just a girl with a really messes up life.

"Hi nice to see you again." Siad Noah.

"Ow hi. probly not good to see me. I'm a disaster." I say shaking my head.

"Well you might want to see this." He siad handing me his phone. "I'm sorry. I tried to help." He siad in a really sorry tone. He showed the picture of me in the boys bathroom with my maskara running and my clothes crumpled. And I'm standing next to the stall. The picture is intitaled, "Cinderella's in the boys bathroom crying."

"Omg this cant be happening." I say as I get laghfted at by about my whole grade. I cant take it so I run. I run untill there is no one watching and I walk into the janitors closet and lock the dore. I check to make shure no one is watching then I slump to the flore and cry.

"Knock knock!" Its Noah hes probly come to make me feel better so I unlock it.

"What are you doing in here young lady." Omg its the Principe.

"Sorry sir. I was getting laghfted at and I..." He cut me off.

"No, no sob story, get out!" He siad pointing the dore as I leave.