Freindless and powerfull

I'm freindless. I'm a loser and I cant take it.  Why? Why am I here in this situation. I just get so mad.  sometimes I cant hold it in.

"Loser!" that's all I here annymore. Its getting redicouless. So in home room I was sitting at my desk reading. the one time when I am free with a book in my hand. so then walks in James the mysteries James. He never talks. So When he Finally talked I didn't expect it to be this.

"Have a nice time in the bathroom, Is it that you cant read or is it that you wanted to go in there." I cant belive he siad that. I got so over whelmed that I want to punch him and instead he turned into a frog.

"Omg your a frog okay um, okay this is fine just do what you did before." So I did and he turned human again. he just laghfted and walked off. I dont think he know's what happened. That's good.

"Omg come with me Your not in trouble what you did we need to talk about that." That was Noah the one kid that doesn't hate my guts. So we walk into the library. It was during my free period so it wasn't a big deal.

"Your speical. And I that's a good thing. you have the power." He siad without explaining himself.

"Power?" I say.
"Yes." He siad whispering. it soundedmore like a hiss then atchelly English. "You can do annything. this school is full of witches fairy's and goblens. Its totaly crazy! I am atchelly not part of it just human." He siad.

"Omg! Omg! wow that's that's..." I dont know what to say. Then I hug him and then he whispers in my ear your amazing. I cant belive it. "how could little old me have the power? I'm apparently a nothing!"

I say. suddenly furious.

"Your annything but nothing! Your the one! I need to get you to the supper naturall couincle. Will u come with me? please!" He says.