I wont cry

I was in s.s. and I went to get a book I had it in one hand and then I lost grip of it. At first I thought it was no big deal. so I want to get it when I here Tyler laghft. like not a chuckle but a full out laghft. I picked up the book and speed walked to my seat with tears hot in my eyes. After class I had technology and he sits 2 seats over form me and I siad to him.

"Thanks for laghfting at me, really appreicated it." I siad sarcastically

"Your welcome." He siad sarcasticly. Now I was sad and mad both. I felt clumsy and stupid. In a dream that night I saw him fly with green fog at the bace of his feet. That's a weird dream. I gess that I see him as an evial villain.

     The next day in home room.

"Omg did you see this pic!" Siad candy holding out her phone with the bathroom pick on it. "It makes you look like you were crying in the boys bathroom. Ill tell him to take it down. You would never be in the..." I cut her off. I had to make this stop.

"I was in the boys bathroom." Then I told her the story and she hugged me.

"You know this means you are a loser... and we cant be freinds. I just got to the top." she siad sounding sorry. I know she wasn't. I know it was just a matter of time.

"I know Its... its um... fine." I wont cry ill be toughft. here that eyes be toughft.

"Bye." She siad as she walked off.