Imobilus

Warning: This chapter include body health issues, old injuries

   In the moment you lay down you knew it was a mistake. You were overworked, your head was spinning, your back hurts. But that was nothing. The real problem was you didn't felt your legs. This didn't happend for a long time. A few years ago you had a injury that hits your lower back and if you pushed yourself to hard in work, workout, fall bad or sometimes at bad days even sit bad your legs went off. Just like now.

    It was like some conection between your back and legs switched off and all what stayed was a sharp pain going through your spine. You wans't able to feel anything from hips down. Sometimes it went away after few minutes, sometimes if was an hours till the conection came back. After that you still wasn't really able to walk, thanks to a burning pain eating every cell in your legs like someone actually set them into fire.

    Right now there was only a feeling like there's a knife in your back which made you want try to find out, if you are able to scrach your own spine out with the nails.

"Stop it."

Shouta was glaring at you, standing by the bed with crossed arms.

"That shit hurts," you hissed and continued with wiggling around, trying to find posicion for your back to stop hurt.

"TS. You need to calm down."

"I need to force this body to work!" 

"We both know very well you can't. There's nothing you can do exept calm down, stop moving, and let you body find the right connection again. So stop moving!" 

You clinched, surprised he snapped at you. 

"Fine," you snapped back and watched him to sit on the edge the bed near to you. "What now Mr. I know everything?" 

"Don't be mad at me. I'm not the one who put you into this crap," he answered with one rised eyebrow and took a pillow. 

"That doesn't mean you have to snapp."

"Will you do as I say if I don't?" 

"I hate you." 

"Sure, that's the exact reason why am I here."

You stuck your tongue and stole his pillow to hit him with.

"Ok, ok, stop it and lay down. We can fight after. Now you going to hurt you worst then you are."

With eyeroll you moved to lay completly plank and looked to the ceiling, leting him put the pillow under your lower back. 

"What happened?" he asked quietly, coming back on his spot on the end of the bed.

"Working to long and too hard."

There was no point of hiding it from him, he already knew anyway. He just wanted to keep you talking to keep your mind off the pain and need to move.

"Why you don't take few days off? Why to push yourself so far?"

"You know the best I can't take time off."

"But if you could? Where would you go?"

"I don't know."

"Close your eyes. Go somewhere. Tell me, where are you?"

You did as he asked. Under your closed eyelids appeared a tiny room, filled with books and candels. Flowers smelled through the whole place and calming warmth was comming from fireplace in front of sofa in your favorite color. 

"I'm in little library," you told Shouta quietly, focusing on moving your body across the room to sit on sofa.

"What are you doing there?"

"I'm going to sit down. There's book next to me."

"Open it. Read a little to me," he asked you as you opened the book and forced the eyes to read the letters.

"Just as Arthas knew it was his duty to slay the man who had once mentored him. He needed to kill his past...all of his past. Or else it would forever reach out with the deceptively sweet hope of compassion and forgiveness. With an incoherent cry, Arthas brought Frostmourne down," you red out loud.

"What else it could be," Shouta snorred.

"Harry Potter," you chuckled and opened you eyes. The pain in back disappeared, mooved to your legs. "Uch."

"Better?"

"It's in legs," you nodded and slowly sat up.

"Good. Now if you don't stop pushing yourself I will whip your ass. Or let you deal with it yourself."