Chapter 5

1 week has passed ever since the girls went shopping

"Everybody, wake up!" Sakuya shouted the morning she woke up.

"Oh, what's the big deal?" Marisa yawned,

"School starts today, remember?" Reimu reminded her,

"Oh that's right!"

They quickly dressed up in the uniforms, hurried downstairs, ate a quick break fast, and ran to U.A. High.

"I wonder where our class is," Sanae wondered aloud,

"It should be written on the door," Reimu replied,

"This is class 2-B then," 

"Not ours," 

"So we keep walking,"

After a long while of wandering and getting lost, they finally found the right door. 

"This door is giant," Sakuya noticed.

They stepped inside it.

"Its um...," Sanae started,

"Empty," Marisa finished for her,

"What time is it?"

"8:02," Sakuya answered, checking her beloved pocket watch, "And class starts at 8:40,"

"So we're early by about 30 minutes,"

"That's about it,"

"Let's go find our seats instead of chatting at the doorway," Reimu interrupted,

"This seat belongs to... Izuku Midoriya!" Sanae exclaimed, "Isn't he the one who got hurt during the entrance exam?" 

"That's right, so.... he's in our class?" Marisa asked,

"Seems like it," Sakuya responded,

While they were talking, Reimu already found her seat. It was by the side about three rows in front of her.

"Can you just quickly sit down?"

"You want quick?" Sakuya challenged, who instantly materialized in her seat, a few collums beside Reimu, "Done,"

"What's all the fuss?" Someone by the door asked, she had short hair tied up in a bun. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, by the way, nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too! My name is Sanae Kochiya," Sanae said, smiling.

"Oh, I think you're seat is right here," 

"Thanks!"

Someone else came in: a boy with dark blue hair, square glasses and a serious face.

"I'm am Tenya Iida,"he said,

"Weren't you the one who talked about something to the green haired guy?" Marisa asked, recognizing him immediately,

"Yes, I am. And you are...?"

"Marisa Kirisame,"

The next person who arrived was a girl who seemed entirely... pink! With yellow... antennas?

"Whoa," Reimu murmured, amazed by the fact that the girl's skin is pink.

"Hi! Is this class 1-A? Nice to meet you, I'm Mina Ashido!" she started shouting.

"Yeah, this is class 1-A. And please stop shouting, I don't like shouting,"

"Sorry!"

During the next few minutes, more people came in. A boy with yellow hair and a black streak, a girl with short hair and weird ears, a boy with hair both red and white with a scar, a girl with dark green hair, an angry yelling boy with blond hair that pointed in all directions, a guy with no hair at all, it was a lot. Finally, the one of the last people arrived. It's him. 

He opened the door anxiously and peeked inside. Iida and Bakugou, the blond guy, who were arguing, stopped to stare at him.

"Hello! I am Tenya Iid.." He started,

"Yeah, yeah! I already know!" He interrupted, making a pushing motion with his hands, "I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya,"

"Oh, ok then,"

However, the girls noticed that Bakugou was staring at him coldly. Weird. Suddenly another voice peeped up.

"Oh hi! It's you! Falling boy!" a girl said, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Izuku's face became red,"

"Are you dine chit-chatting yet?" Someone said,

"Huh!?" Ochaco said. She turned around slowly, "AH!"

There was a man wearing black clothes and a grey scarf. He was inside a yellow canary sleeping back. Ochaco leaped in fright. 

"Hello... I am Shota Aizawa. Your homeroom teacher," He said

The teacher!? This year is going to be interesting. 

"Today, we do some tests on your quirks," Mr. Aizawa said, "The person who comes in last will be expelled immediately,"

A loud gasp from the class. 

"Then let's begin,"

Hi! Tiny message here. I'm trying to keep the conversations as similar as possible with some changes in order to keep our four girls from Touhou.